Post at 19-9-2019 02:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
QINGDAO girl at King Hing

Date & Time of Session: Wednesday 19th September around midnight
Name: Didn't ask
Link: n/a
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, Putonghua, Bit of Cantonese
Face: 5/5 Very pretty face with sharp features and nice eyes.
Body: 5/5 Around 165cm very white skin. Slim with large sized perky natural breast
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 500 for half an hr or more, not a clock watcher
Repeat: Definitely

Started doing the rounds of floors and deciding she was the most attractive. Her face is quite pretty and body is excellent. As soon as I saw her, just went in. She was wearing a white dress with her cleavage sticking out.

Once inside I was told to shower and she came to join. I spoke a bit of mandarin and asked if she could speak Cantonese, after which she did a bit and helped me wash. We chatted a bit and she kept squeezing my pecs. I got out and she asked me to lay on the bed.

She started by rubbing her soft tits on my chest then started sucking my nipples. While she did this I squeezed her soft natural 36 Cs. After she started to lick around my thighs and sucked hard on my balls. All while gazing at me with those seductive eyes. Put a cap on then she started to suck with a lot of force, trying to deep throat it. I got pretty hard and she was moaning while trying to fit it all in her mouth. After about 5 minutes of hard sucking she laid on the bed and I entered her missionary. Started slow cause usually they complain when I thrust in too deep. I gave her a good pounding and got close to her face, she gave me a smooch and called me husband give it to me in mandarin. That got me hard and I pounded her hard and she was moaning so loud and said you're going to break my bed in a seductive voice.

We switched to doggy and I thrusted pretty deep, that's when she said it hurt so I had to stop a bit, otherwise this would have been a 5 out of 5 review. Pounded her for a bit in doggy very gently and switched back to missionary. I hugged her tight with her soft tits pushed against my chest while she wrapped her legs around my back. Pounded her for a good 10 min alternating fast and slow, she was dirty talking to me for the last few moments and I   into her while she tightened her grip around my LB. We both ket out a sign as we were sweating a lot. She took off the cap and we got in the shower together. I jokingly said it's so hot and she said because you exercised me hard. Asked for her WeChat but she said she doesn't share,  she was so dizzy when she asked me next time to come she forgot to ask me to pay, of course I paid her and said see you next time. She is here for another few days, comes every few months!

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   23-9-2019 11:30  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
xooxer   21-9-2019 00:39  Karma  +3   
hotjac   20-9-2019 15:25  Karma  +4   Nice find - hopefully next time in HK I can try some gems like her.
sexfiend   19-9-2019 12:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
guysty   19-9-2019 04:16  Karma  +2   Thx for sharing