Karma 428
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2019 11:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Golden - China Girl Long Time

Context: I went to my first trip to Macau last year, hearing of the famous saunas, which supposedly offer the best of all of East Asia. I enjoyed it a lot and plan to go again soon. I’m a younger ABC (American-Born Chinese), and I’m going to write some of my reviews in the following posts.

I’m also going to Macau from October 6th to October 19th. If anybody is in the area I would really love to meet. PM me.

Date & Time of Session:  December 2018, night to afternoon
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Sauna Price & Session Length: 1923 pataca
Long-time Price & Session Length: 3864 pataca (3500 long-time, ~364 meals, probably higher than market price)
Repeat: Yes

Golden

My final sauna was at Golden. I’d heard that the ladies walk among you talking to you first and looked forward to it.

The sauna was smaller and cozier and located in an independent building just a few minutes away from Rio. All the saunas are actually located in walkable distance actually. The first thing I noticed was that it had a lot more people - dozens, compared to the fairly empty places I’d been to before (probably because it was Friday).

When I entered, I was immediately accosted by a plump and sadly ugly lady, who tried to hug me. I dodged the hug and went to the seat (she glared at me later after my session).

I saw some people getting baths in seated showers and tried it out after awkwardly moving to the showers and being conspicuous. Sadly, I was next to two other naked guys and intently did not gaze at them. The girl was young and decent, dressed in only a bra and panties, and I enjoyed her hands on my member. She dodged when I lightly groped her.

I saw a hot young girl approaching different customers. I gazed at her, and she moved on to talk with me. We then went hand-in-hand to boom-boom.

The service was very nice and pleasurable per the usual. She kissed and touched me all over and gave me BBBJ. I could look in the mirror and just watch in amazement as this beautiful nymph, who I could never get outside a sauna, got on her knees and just sucked my dick with all her ability. It was just like a JAV, except it was happening in real life.

Then we fucked, which as usual was great. I loved the missionary (my favorite position) and went in varying positions, slower and faster, which she seemed to enjoy very much.

The unfortunate part, however, was that again I couldn’t pop. I think it was just too much sex and the condom made it difficult. So afterwards we were lying naked together, and I asked her for long-time outside the sauna. She said ~5000 pataca, I said an outrageously low number, we haggled. Finally she said 3500 pataca. I thought about it and finally accepted, as this naked beautiful sauna girl hugged me tight and pleaded. We agreed to meet at 3:00 a.m., after her shift ended.

Then I was kind of embarrassed and tried to ask for CIM. I know some girls don’t like it. But she accepted with a naughty smile and did a very good job of sucking me; she was very experienced. But sadly I lost my erection and just couldn’t pop.

Afterwards I ate, next to another man joking with a sauna girl. He was from Hong Kong, and I remember she said his Chinese was terrible. They had a final call at 1:30 a.m. for several girls. A lot of them lined up and I was tempted, but wanted to wait for my girl. I saw her talk with another person beside me and walk with him to the room. I felt no jealousy, as that was simply her job.

At around 3:30 a.m. her shift ended and we met and then walked, hand-in-hand, to my hotel.

China Girl Long Time

After arriving in the hotel room, I offered her some Portuguese egg tarts that I’d bought, but she wasn’t interested. She undressed. I remember that, lying on the bed, she put her breasts together and said that they weren’t fully firm and upright due to their natural weight. I told her natural was best.

We had sex and, as usual, it was enjoyable. Unfortunately, I again wasn’t able to pop. Part of it was probably too much sex, and part of it was probably mental at this point. Additionally, she had this habit of trying to squeeze hard when I softened, which unfortunately just made me soften even more.

After that we lay together and slept. Again, it was very pleasant - I love the feeling of cuddling lying naked with a girl after sex and going to sleep. Sadly, I haven’t had much experience doing that and again found it hard to sleep. I could feel her heartbeat, but somehow the only thing I could concentrate on was that instead of sleeping. She also coughed occasionally.

Sometime in the morning I was roused again, and I started stroking her. She caressed me back, and we ended up having sex again, her mounting me in the dark. I’m surprised at how skillfully she was able to do all that while putting a condom on me at the same time! But again I wasn’t able to pop. I think she was somewhat disappointed in being unable to fulfill her womanly duty, since she mentioned it once or twice. Of course I was also disappointed. A lot of it was probably mental to be frank.

Afterwards I joined her in the shower together (she didn’t like that and left quickly - probably she considered the shower a private moment for herself). Then we went on to have lunch, paid by me of course. The conversation was okay but not great; she took selfies and seemed to kind of have a mental shield that made everything seem like “business.” Can’t blame her for that. I paid; then she wanted to purchase some snacks before going back to work, kindly paid by me of course, and eagerly added some more items just before I paid (including Portuguese egg tart). Then we hugged and she went her way.

Then I went back to my hotel and finally was able to sleep. I slept all afternoon and woke up after all the tourist sites I'd planned to visit were closed.

In this writing it may seem like long-time was a bit of a disappointing experience. But it wasn’t - I really enjoyed it and will try to book her again and pop inside her successfully this time, haha.

Photos
I've attached two photos from her WeChat, giving them a RA 50 as instructed for social network pictures. I tried to choose better photos. The girl, like many Asian girls, has this annoying habit of taking photos that make her look like an alien - extremely pale and thin with protruding eyes.

Annoyingly the size limit forced me to compress the first image and destroyed its quality. Oh well.

I will also try to edit and post more photos if she posts some good ones on her WeChat.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
xiaodidi   9-12-2019 18:10  Karma  +5   Favorable
batman108   29-11-2019 10:11  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   28-11-2019 15:18  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing
Leg_o_man   14-10-2019 16:11  Karma  +4   Nice
SlenderGent   24-9-2019 06:14  Karma  +3   Great report. Nice to know the details surrounding and not just the sex report!
sexfiend   16-9-2019 11:00  Acceptance  +1   Original
hotjac   14-9-2019 18:57  Karma  +4   Good info but the pics don't warrant a 50 rating
anwrbq1
Nookie Newbie

UID 263127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 7
Karma 8
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2019 04:57  Profile P.M. 
yummy in hte tummy

give me give me. cheers

Discuz!
Ryouko
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262256
Digest Posts 0
Credits 429
Posts 22
Karma 428
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2019 12:32  Profile P.M. 
Finally found a picture she recently took from her WeChat that she didn't touch up to make her look like an extraterrestrial distantly related to the human race. I've posted it, giving it a RA 50 as instructed for social network pictures.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   29-11-2019 10:11  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   28-11-2019 15:19  Karma  +5   thanks
Happy-Hour
Nookie Newbie

UID 264733
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-11-2019
Location Frankfurt
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2019 12:25  Profile Site P.M. 
Reply #1 Ryouko's post

no advertising per forum rules.

[ Last edited by  jeffzeke at 28-11-2019 15:19 ]

Happy-Hour