Face:  4/5 really really cute
Body:  5/5 maybe 5 ft tall,  b cups and nice butt
Skill: 5/5 amazing CBJ (I almost lost it) nice in all positions
Service: 4/5 no DATY but didn't matter
GFE: 5/5 great eye contact,  responsive,  chatty
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: 400, 40 min
Repeat: when she comes back yesssss

Book this girl tonight as she leaves tomorrow.

I booked before noon for 130 start.  Agent responded quickly via Whatsapp

She opened the door before I knocked which is amazing service.  Got undressed and she held eye contact the whole time.  Watched her unveil a sexy body with a few tattoos that were not distracting.  A nice gentle shower followed and then to the bed.

She started by rubbing her gorgeous boob's all over me,  bringing lb to stiff status.  Then a terrific CBJ with great rotation,  suction and  hand movements for 5 minutes.  I almost came right there.

She put on fresh dom then and climbed on top for cowgirl to begin 20+ minutes of excellent sex in which I believe she came twice. As small as she was my lb completely filled her which felt so good I didn't want it to end. Was really good in doggy.  But alas all great things do end and this was special.  

I asked her to jerk me off while I played with her toys which she did as well as I've ever had.  I blew a huge load over both of us.  It just kept coming!

Washed up,  chatted a bit via we chat. She said I performed like a brother half my age but how could I not when she was so good

She leaves tomorrow but if you can snag her tonight you will get your $400 worth.  She is really worth honey girl prices.

Recent Ratings
pp2468   15-12-2019 04:15  Acceptance  +1   
Egopunt   13-10-2019 18:48  Karma  +2   any contact of her?
Promiddleland   12-10-2019 23:02  Acceptance  +1   
viking0812   12-9-2019 22:27  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   12-9-2019 20:52  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
niklaswe
Nookie Newbie

UID 263872
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 6
Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2019 21:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Contacts

Hi, The link doesnt work. How can I find her? Address or whatsapp?