Acceptance 66
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-4-2007
Location America
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2019 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
And Then A Finger Went Up My Ass

I'm back in Hong Kong for two days.  After a week in China with only me giving myself hand jobs my gristle is throbbing.  I don't want a 'wam bam thank you ma'am ' I would like to form a relationship of at least 45 minutes.  As I review potential targets I look for young ladies that offer a bit of massage before fucking.  As I am staying in Jordan, that leads me to the Formost Mansion.  

Lucy: https://go141.com/en/A64138-Jord ... l?ref=Search(region,building)

I did not want Lucy! I Wanted the lady in the room next to her, but she was busy, doing what? I don't know.  No photo on her door, but I've noticed that similar types of women work in the same clusters of rooms.  I knock. The door answers. It is a very short women with huge tits.  My putter sputters.  I tell her that I am a tourist and don't speak Chinese.  She puts me at ease and says that's fine.  I enter the room.  I am now at full staff.  I expose my penis but it does not startle her.  I am not surprised for she is a professional and has seen such things before. Also my penis is not that surprising.

I continue to disrobe and am soon completely nude.  My sweaty body glistening in the soft light of the LED bulbs.  I take a shower, alone. I wash my body vigerously yet hold back from ejaculating.  Lucy drys me off.  She is on here knees, mouth at dick height and I make my first move.  I call it the 'Dick Stab'.  I make some calculations in my mind and then catching Lucy off guard, stab my dick right into her mouth.  She takes the swollen member and begins to suck.  It feels so good I regret not ejaculating in the shower.  I withdraw my dick from her mouth.

Onto the massage table. I lie dick down.  She starts on my shoulders which allows me to learn that she has no underwear on. I feel her ass. It's round and smooth, and just a bit too big.  I feel her vagina. I feel good.  She moves to the side and massages my back.  An awkward position to molest her so I just enjoy being touched by someone other than myself.  She moves to my ass.  I am able to get a finger into her cunt, as she has lifted a leg to provide to me this limited time opportunity.  Either she is wet, or she rubbed some spit there whilst I was thinking of baseball scores.

Things are going good.  She's rubbing her hand on my ass, and it feels good.  There is some circular movement around my asshole.  Then it felt odd.  As a child before I received therapy I had a compulsion to stick carrots up my ass.  This felt much like that, except the carrot was alive and moving around.  The other had was making my testicles feel happy.  Involuntary my ass begins to ride.  Then I start feeling like I'm going to shit so I stop Lucy.

We go to the bed and she starts to blow me.  I get that big ass of hers in the 69 position. Her asshole staring me right in my eye.  Her cunt just below that.  Fuck! If she was my girlfriend I'd be eating that ass like a salmon steamed to perfection.  Sadly, she is a whore (sorry if this offends anyone) and aside from a lot of shit, I don't know what's been in that ass.  I'm tempted to eat her cunt, but will power overruled my dick which is still in Lucy's mouth.  I fuck her to completion.  We shower I leave and she probably quickly fucked another guy.

I'd fuck Lucy again she was good.  Excellent service provider. Nice personality, big tits.

The end.

Recent Ratings
dooper   16-10-2019 23:44  Karma  +8   Yep... A salmon steamed to perfection.
warinvar   15-10-2019 23:02  Karma  +5   
honkong2012   14-10-2019 21:43  Karma  +3   
blazing_saddles   13-10-2019 23:44  Karma  +5   
hotpotatoes2001   13-10-2019 14:47  Acceptance  +1   So who was winning in the baseball scores?
jmark   30-9-2019 06:18  Karma  +5   Great !
dickmanly2   17-9-2019 22:08  Acceptance  +1   this is some Pulitzer level reporting writing here
orangerange   11-9-2019 23:14  Karma  +4   Calculating when to do a dick stab had me laughing hysterically
etvoila   11-9-2019 08:08  Karma  +2   Excellent
hotjac   10-9-2019 17:23  Karma  +4   Nice find - I wonder, since she is so into ass play if she does anal ...
frogtaru   9-9-2019 22:45  Karma  +3   
Mike747   9-9-2019 06:08  Karma  +5   Excellent
thedude   7-9-2019 21:26  Karma  +6   nice write up
Apollo77   7-9-2019 20:34  Acceptance  +1   Yes I stumbled upon her before she is a real gem!
zeebee   7-9-2019 17:11  Karma  +4   lol
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 194
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2019 21:23  Profile P.M. 
OM. You are an artist. This had me laughing hysterically. Do you have a patent on the dick stab? Keep these reports coming. Will give Karma when I am on the regular site instead of mobile
hotpotatoes2001
Nookie Newbie

UID 261562
Digest Posts 0
Credits 76
Posts 12
Karma 75
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2019 14:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 nedword's post

Did you know that technically a small girl with large breasts is known as a "fruit Salad"?

For the simple reason that she is a "small peach with a large pair".