Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2019 06:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Rusky Inga in Jordan

Date & Time of Session: Aug. 28, 2019, 3pm
Name:  Inga
Link:
Nationality & Language: Russian/European
Face: 3.5/5 her front teeth are pushed in a little, but nothing too bad if you're not looking too hard
Body: 4/5 tatts on her body, natural B's, good ass
Skill: 4/5 does whatever you ask lol
Service: 4/5 loud real moans, let's your finger and play with asshole
GFE: 4/5 flirts a lot, lfk
Price & Session Length: 600 + 100 Tips
Repeat: wouldn't mind

Been a while. Decided to head up Jordan to see what I can find. Headed to this joint and to my surprise I found 2 ruskies chatting with each other in the hallway. I approached them and as I got closer, they started grabbing me and tells me to join them in their rooms. One had on white bra and panties with a smaller chest (A cups) and the other had on this slutty blue bikini with tats and an ass that just wanted to be slapped. So of course, I choose the one in blue which turned out to be Inga.

Went in and we talked a bit. She was quite flirty and complimented LB as I took off my clothes. Told me to shower first so I did. Came back out to her naked standing up and waiting for me. Was kinda disappointed at her tits because I was hoping they'd be shaped better (little saggy), but her ass looked good. Laid on the bed while she DATY. I reached for her asshole and started playing with it and to my surprise, she liked it. Then she moved to my side and gave me a CBJ while I fingered her pussy. She had pretty thick blond hair so I grabbed it with one hand while fingering her with the other. Then she mounted me and started going to town. I was a little too big for her as she didn't want me to penetrate her all the way in so she took her time while she was on top. I couldn't resist too so I had to change position before lb blast off. Onto missionary I thrusted her and with each thrust came a loud moan. It definitely was not fake and she seemed to really like it. Flipped again because lb couldn't hold on. Standing doggy lasted a minute. Changed to missionary again with her hanging halfway off the bed. That too lasted a minute then I pushed her fully on the bed. Fucked her hard for a good minute while she moaned and slapped my ass asking me to fuck her harder. Finally I . Even after I finished, she told me to fuck her more and kept slapping my ass.

Cleaned up, showered, and came back out. We chatted for a bit and she asked for my WeChat. I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't do Chats with WGs. She gave me a sad face as I told her I "didn't" have WeChat. Paid her then she gave me a LFK before I left.

As I opened her door to walk out, the other girl in the white bra and panty was standing outside her door. Inga said something in Russian to her before she slapped my ass as I was walking out. Then the girl in white also grabbed my ass while I grabbed hers as she playfully says something to me in Russian. I walk away thinking this might be a possible 3some in the future. I've been on a business trip so I haven't had time to head back, but Inga said she'll be here for 2 weeks. I think she leaves this weekend.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   9-9-2019 10:50  Karma  +4   nice
runforyourlife   9-9-2019 00:18  Acceptance  +1   Original
Otto12345   7-9-2019 13:08  Karma  +3   Nice find. Which floor were those gals on?
sexfiend   7-9-2019 09:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
runforyourlife
Nookie Newbie

UID 220881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 5
Karma 13
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-11-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2019 00:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks bro

I tried her. She is in room A (there is only 1 floor) if not wrong. Super friendly and provides great service. She is not a full on blonde. Height should be around 160+ with big ass. Not slim but not fat either. Soft but sagging boobs.

Lotsa of teasing and kisses. Would return. She will be at least until 23rd.

There is also another Inga in room C. Long blonde hair. B cups. Friendly as well but I didn't enjoy her as much as the former Inga. To me, she gives me the Kesha vibe.

Wanted to go to Fuji but roads were blocked due to the street protests.