Date & Time of Session:  Sept.  5, 5 pm
Name:  Violet
Link: from wechat Or Telegram
Agent: Https://t.me/mkmassage55185739
Nationality & Language: Chinese Mandarin
Face:  4/5, really cute
Body:  3/5, quite short,  tiny boobs, has been a breastfeeder
Skill: 4/5, really nice massage first,  good CBJ
Service: 5/5. For some reason I was having trouble maintaining but she never gave up,  offered DATY and that did the trick
GFE: 5/5, lots of of cuddling, soft touches and eye contact

PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  600, 1 hour
Repeat: yes, and will try the agent again

Had a spare hour in Mongok and had seen this girl on agent's wechat feed so texted and got immediate appointment. She's in a two bedroom flat with another girl.  She undressed me nicely but had me shower alone.

I went back to bedroom and she gave a 20 minute or so massage  that was quite relaxing.   Then came really sensual tongue action around my but and back that I had never had before but was amazing. A good CBJ followed.

But when it came time for sex the LB just couldn't get firm.  Most WGs would give up but not Violet.  So we made out for a bit,  I got fingers into her LS and got her really wet but LB still wasn't ready.  So I asked for DATY which she said yes too and really enjoyed.  I worked with tongue and fingers for several minutes as she squealed and came and got super wet.  She gave me the best smile when I was done and that did the trick for LB.  I went into mish, she held me tight while I picked up the piston action and I filled the dim after a few minutes.  She looked happy and I sure as hell was.

We showered together, exchanged wechat info,  I paid,  got a nice hug and left right at 60 minutes.

That was a great afternoon

[ Last edited by  Rayguy at 6-9-2019 07:00 ]

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   10-9-2019 22:17  Karma  +2   Thank you!
theshadow1971   8-9-2019 02:14  Karma  +3   At first I thought it said "violence in Mongkok"
sexfiend   7-9-2019 11:40  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Stonecold   6-9-2019 13:44  Karma  +5   
austin821   6-9-2019 05:30  Karma  +3