Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  2.5/5
Body:  5/5 (Her Tits)
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Repeat: yeah

I had read quite few reports about Ah Wan on the forum and had been quite excited to meet her with her enormous natural tits. I booked her a session with her. The booking was smooth and it took only 5 mins to confirm everything.

She opened the door and my eyes went straight to her tits. They were huge and she was wearing a bikini bra which really showed cleavage. Her face is pretty average but her assets are great! We took a shower together and she cleaned me throughly. She asked me to lie on the bed and we started LFK and she gave me a cathbath. She shoved her enormous tits on my face and i kept sucking them. She slowly kissed my body way down till my cock. She placed her tits on my cock and gave me tit job. She took a condom and gave be CBJ. Her CBJ was fine with good suction and she also sucked my balls as well. She said she wanted me to be on top of her due the my LB size concerns. I agreed and i fucked her for some time while DFK her and alternating with her tits. She suggested lets switch positions to doggy. I entered her from the back and told her if there is pain, she should let me know. After couple of strokes, she said she is feeling pain so we went back to pervious position. I fucked her for quite a while and DFK her for around 5 mins straight. Eventually, i came and she said to me you could really control when you came.

Overall, a good experience. She is quite chatty and she was asking a lot of questions regarding my home country and my cantonese.

Recent Ratings
thejebbia   24-9-2019 15:57  Acceptance  +1   
pipolaki   19-9-2019 18:27  Karma  +2   Is that the girl ? hwan #A56595
guysty   2-9-2019 10:44  Karma  +2   He's not allowed to post outside links!
hotjac   1-9-2019 17:36  Karma  +2   More info - like contact or photo would have been good
thedude   1-9-2019 08:50  Karma  +2   They are worth the trip IMHO