Subject: I Have Sex with Two Thai Prostitutes (Not at the same time)
nedword
Lustful Lord

UID 967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 671
Posts 392
Karma 668
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-4-2007
Location America
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2019 14:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I Have Sex with Two Thai Prostitutes (Not at the same time)

I have a very long layover in Hong Kong, I got in last night at 11:00PM, and leave at 4:00PM today. I live in Bangkok but I seldom engage in carnal relations with women of fleeting virtue.

I'm prepared for this layover as I've read the forum here and have been researching this and two other websites.  I didn't want to bang chicks, I really wanted to get a massage and then bang them.  Sadly, an 11:00 PM arrival and staying in Jordan sort of precludes that.

First night my target in Mimi, who is listed on a different website but is on the 5th floor of the New Lucky house.  In her listing it shows her face in the photos, unblured, and she looks pretty good.  The one thing that bothers me is she is asking just 250 dollars.  What's wrong with her?  I'm thinking that she looks to be from the Philippines and maybe that discounts her price.

It's raining and the streets are quiet.  I go to the New Lucky building and it too is quiet.  I find her door.  She is free. I ring. She answers.  She looks nice, just like her photos.  I introduce myself and ask if she is free for a quick assignation.  She is. I quickly remove my shorts so she can admire my genitalia. She does. I take the rest of my clothes off, and then shower.

I exit the shower with an erection but it does not phase her.  We chat, not about my erection, but of other things.  At this point I learn she is from Thailand, not the Philippines.  I speak to her in Thai.  I've studied the language a lot and can speak/write and read it.  She sets the towel on the bed and invited me to rest as she showers. I lay down, penis pointed straight up, full staff.

She is now showered and on the bed naked.  A little bit of a tummy but she is good looking.  She takes my unsheathed cock into her mouth and gives it a good sucking. Feels good man.  She asked what form copulation should take.  Because she kisses and uses her tongue I elect not to fuck her up the ass, but face to face, as the early missionaries did.  It was good.  I ejaculate and we clean up.  We then chat in Thai for a good while.  I leave happy.

The next morning I have a plan. I will go to Temple Street and fuck a Thai girl then go to a massage lady as they don't start work till 11 at the earliest.  On Temple Street I quickly come to all the ladies sitting on the benches.  The first one I smile my winning smile and am quickly led up the stars to a small apartment with five girls in it.  Price is 170 and the girls are OK looking.

I take the girl that I am closest to and we enter her room.  No shower here, but I just walked from my hotel, the Evergreen, and am still fresh.  I take my shorts off first.  Here's the thing, when it's as sleazy as this place is, it makes me excited, and by excited I don't mean my heart was fluttering, I mean my cock was throbbing. She leaves the room to shower, or probably just wash her cunt.  

She returns and she sucked my cock to the point I'm ready to blow. I stop her and fuck her.  For 170+30 tip, it was good.  I dress. I leave.

From these two events here is what I discovered.  Because I too speak Thai I feel I feel that the prostitutes and I were able to be a bit closer and share the experience of being strangers in a strange land.  Especially Mimi the first girl, as she wasn't quite as controlled by a pimp.  I'd imagine that if I was going to be here for a few more days that visiting her a couple more times would lead to something mind-blowing.

Anyways, that was my layover in Hong Kong in a couple hours I fly off to Changsha and see what's going on in China.

[ Last edited by  nedword at 30-8-2019 15:08 ]

Recent Ratings
wingman77   6-9-2019 05:47  Karma  +4   Original
zeebee   4-9-2019 02:30  Karma  +3   If you live in Bangkok, why not do thai girls over there??
irishdude012345   2-9-2019 09:18  Karma  +2   
Otto12345   31-8-2019 16:06  Karma  +3   Original
austin821   31-8-2019 15:42  Karma  +4   
hotjac   31-8-2019 14:42  Karma  +4   Interesting read - your vocabulary made it strangely refreshing ...
homer168   31-8-2019 13:40  Karma  +4   thanks for sharing krup.