Reading Access 30
Registered 14-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2019 16:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MIKO - CWB

Date & Time of Session: 02/08/2019
Name:  Miko
Link: http://go141.com/en/A32803-CB-Massage-Miko.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  2.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.55
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Repeat: yeah

Normally when i go to CWB, i go for crystal or dis s. As they are good reliable service providers. I do check out others wg in the area if they ask me to wait. I had my eye on Miko for a long time but never ventured ahead. I was determined to try some new pussy today. I messaged her for the appointment and she gave me a nod ahead. She had please wait sign when i arrived and she opened the door when i messaged her that i am outside.

First thoughts when i saw her is that she wears makeup to decrease her age. She must have done botox jobs as well. Her face isnt great but her body and tits are fantastic. She took off my clothes and pointed me to her bra. she asked me to take those off. her tits were great!!! We went to showers where she cleaned me up and was giving me a bodyrub and titsjobs. she was touching my cock and giggling how hard it got.

When we came out of the shower, i lied on the bed and she gave me catbath and we exchanged few lfk. She proceeded to give me blowjob but she sucked my balls first and provided a good suction. Her blowjob was good but not great (Crystal, Siu Siu were better). I asked her to come on top of me and she did. i was fucking her for some time till i ask her to change position to missionary. She was shoving her tits to me all along the session as its her prize assets. I was sucking her tits and fucking her till i asked to change to doggy style. I fucked her more till i came eventually.

Overall, she is good service provider and i have feeling that she will be much better if i become a regular or have more sessions.

Recent Ratings
quartz13579   17-8-2019 12:53  Karma  +5   Enhanced?
bt919   6-8-2019 13:39  Acceptance  +3   
hotjac   6-8-2019 11:58  Karma  +5   When a pair of breasts are perfect it's hard to notice anything else ;)
zbmthethird   6-8-2019 09:14  Karma  +2   Miko is a fave, and yes once she knows you. service gets even better