Registered 28-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2019 22:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pretty MILF in Kam Bong

Date & Time of Session: This week
Name: Wendy
Link: No Link
Nationality & Language: Mandarin (and practically no English; said she was from Shanghai)
Face: 5/5 (She has a beautiful milf face albeit with a ton of makeup)
Body: 4/5 (nice rack with a little sagging of the skin around the waist but great for a woman her age)
Skill: 4/5 (She's clearly experienced)
Service: 4/5 (won't do cg)
GFE: 4/5 (more like a mom experience, she's sweet)
PSE: 3/5 (bbbj and all but cg position)
Price & Session Length: 600, 20 min
Repeat: maybe

I was in SW so decided it was a good idea to punt there - lots of choice around. Went to Hing Loong first to check is Lily, BoBo (still need to try her) or anyone else was available but alas, they were all busy. Saw a few birds but they were all old and I could see the age on them so decided to head to Kam Bong. Started my tour of Kam Bong and saw this pretty milf with a nice rack and decent figure on 6/F and decided to go in.

Her name, Wendy, is on the door and she's a nice lady. I apparently interrupted her meal (she was about to eat) but she was happy to service me first.

Got undressed and into the shower which was super cramped but that didn't matter because Wendy decided to rub her nice and still firm ass into LB while guiding my hands to her lovely but fake breasts . I spent a few seconds exploring her body and squeezing her melons. I rubbed and gently pulled at her nipples and she liked it (mental note to self: ferociously lick, suck and play with those nipples) and we showered while I was cupping her breasts. She was polite and didn't mind and continued to bathe me in the most professional manner. Finished the shower and dry up and lie down on the bed to receive my cat bath (which she performed with gusto).

She went down from my nipples right to my balls and licked them gently, which felt great. Was hoping she would suck on one of them at a time but no such thing happened, instead she started licking up from the balls to the shaft and then the head. She gave me a great bbbj, she had good suction, great tongue action and the right pace. She sucked me off till I was about to shoot but she sensed that I was close and motioned to suit up LB and I nodded. Dom on and she asks to lie down while I go up on top. I entered her in mish and started very slow, trying to pace myself. I picked up the pace and she started moaning gently (real moaning, thank god). I went to town on her nipples and she loved it. went at it for 5 min and I was very close so asked her to flip and took her doggie while grabbing her tits from behind. I couldn't hold it too long in this position and shot in about 1-2 min . Dom off and into the shower, cleaned up, dressed up, paid and left.

Overall a good punt. Check her out, she's in the same room for about a year.

-Oscar

Recent Ratings
rubmeinatub   26-8-2019 07:25  Karma  +3   BoBo of HLB moved to Flat B1, 10/F. In her updated DB video, she flashes her anus. Enjoy her wild ride.
Thedarklord   19-8-2019 16:55  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
HKGPeter   4-8-2019 23:57  Karma  +2   Thank you!
homer168   3-8-2019 09:27  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing
twiceAweek   3-8-2019 07:40  Karma  +6   You did all this within 20 minutes ??
OscarPistorius
Kinky King

UID 259717
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1050
Posts 40
Karma 1045
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2019 14:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@twiceaweek - Yes Sir, though it's an estimate so maybe 25 min max but definitely not more than that

Recent Ratings
like2bonk   7-8-2019 12:32  Karma  +5   i probably have done the same in 10mins
twiceAweek   4-8-2019 17:22  Karma  +2   A quickie lol