Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: CBJ / FS / HJ finish
GFE: 2/5
PSE: N/A
Price & length of session: SG80 (+ SG$10 tip) for 45 mins
Repeat: The area yes it’s VFM if you’re on a budget

Fresh from 4 nights in BKK I hit Singapore for 3 nights with work. Of course given how awesome BKK is I’ve rocked up with a shoestring budget having spent most of it on Thai girls. So a ‘standard punt’ was off the cards as the typical cost can easily be SG$300 for one shot and that’s without the drinks etc.

But as a budget friendly alternative in Singapore there is Geylang which is home to numerous (legal) brothels of various nationalities - mainly Thai, Vietnam & PRC. Prices can range from SG$50 for a quick Thai or Viet pump & dump to SG$150 for one hour with a PRC girl.

Similar price to Fuji I guess but in my experience I’ve had consistently better service in Geylang.

I headed over there having cobbled together just enough cash to see a PRC girl as it was something I wanted to experience. However ofc these girls don’t speak English and arent used to westerners like me, so when I walked into a couple of the PRC houses I was basically blanked by the girls. Yes I could have still picked one but given the complete lack of enthusiasm from the girls I assumed the service would also be equally lacklustre.

So I venture forth and ended up in a SG$80 Viet house. There were 5/6 girls available and they all seemed enthusiastic enough. Picked No11 as she had the skinniest body. I paid the boss man and the girl walked me to the room. Her English was very limited though.

The room was basic & I expected nothing less. We strip and she has a nice skinny body with small natural tits & a nicely trimmed pussy. Long black hair and she said she was 24 which seemed accurate.

She washes me in the shower with a little HJ that gets me semi hard. Then onto the bed where she puts on the condom and gives me a cat bath & CBJ which was actually ok albeit only for a couple of minutes. No DFK.

Now at full hardness she climbs on first for CG and goes at it with some vigour to be fair.   We switch to mish and I start going fast but have to slow down for her. Her pussy is tight & she’s not used to farang dick. I try my favourite position which is to lift her legs up to my shoulders during mish so I can penetrate deep but again have to go slow. She lets out various squeals and seems to be getting into it.

We alternate between CG & mish again until I opt for a HJ finish which again to her credit is good. I blow my load and she makes sure she doesn’t stop until I’m all done. Into the shower again to clean up and off I go, slipping her a SG$10 tip for her troubles.

All in all a fairly decent punt for the money. Yes there was no BBBJ, DFK or DATY but to get all that in Sing you could easily pay 3 or 4 times what I did here. Should be back in Sing next month so will probably give the Geylang area another go.

[ Last edited by  RockyRockstar at 20-7-2019 11:58 ]

Recent Ratings
lefeu   31-7-2019 13:21  Karma  +6   
whirledpeas   25-7-2019 22:43  Karma  +2   My recollection is the PRC houses in Geylang provide BBBJ
sexfiend   22-7-2019 22:46  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
yanivr   22-7-2019 12:09  Karma  +3   Excellent
blast77   21-7-2019 20:52  Karma  +8   Excellent
viking0812   21-7-2019 04:21  Acceptance  +1