Face: 10/10
Body: 10/10, slim fit and soft nice fake boobs
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: she's x-art type
Price & Session Length: RM490/2s/2h
Repeat: no doubt

Saw her photos in agent album updates and she caught my attention right away. Make reservation and cancelled due to traffic, however it doesn't stop me from making a reservation for today afternoon.

I reached on time today and she opened the door and welcome me in. I always prefer to chat a little before anything else, so that, we can get some chemistry turn on.

She invited me to shower together, nothing much happen in the shower. just some touching, hugging and kissing between us and of course the cleaning of every inches.

After shower, I went straight to lie on the bed to prepare for some massaging treat. She give me some light massaging all over my back then flip and continue some light massage. She starts to use her amazing tits to massage my front body and this is where the game begin.

She started with some balls licking and massaging before the bbbj. she did a very good job in the bbbj, very good shaft licking and sucking then follows by the head treatments. she did all the right sucking, licking and biting movement on my LB.

I pull her waist to make sure she can sit on my face and I gave her a superb DATY until she lean on my legs while I still continue the licking which then lead her to spin herself until she jump off to calm down herself.

She capped me and start with a cowgirl from slow to normal pace. I can feels that she is still very sensitive after the 1st cum and I can feel from my LB that a small vibrating effect from her LS grabbing during the CG. She stop and ask me to take charge since she is too sensitive to control her numb body to move.

I swap to top mish position and start with a very slow pumping until she starts to moan and pull my waist to hint for faster pace. I continue this position for 10mins+- and close her tights together start my signature position.

She starts to moan and softly said "this is so nice and comfortable", and her tight and waist started to move and pacing her movement and my hump into the same rhythm. I whisper to her that I am read to unload and she moan and demanding that I should hold to cum with her.

I tried my very best and seed cannot wait to see the light and I cum before her but if doesn't stop me from pumping until she came in about 3mins after. ( I always like the feels of LS being grab during the girl cum )

We rest and shower after but separately, after the cleaning I told that is all for me, so I lie down on the bed and she was sitting between my thigh and give me some leg massaging. we chat for the next 40 - 50mins about her WG experiences, LB sizes based on continent, her weird encounters, what trip her on or off, etc...

Summary: She is very good for my personal preference on first visit, and I believed we will have a wilder genre on the next visit ( which already rsvp ).

I would highly recommending this agent where all my visit from him so far is very good, photos are real, FR is accurate, most of his models is real gem.

BTW, iphone will be leaving on next thursday to macau ( +1 for macau punter ), I will try to get her contact on friday so that brothers from macau punt can contact her.

Will provide more updates after my friday revisit her

I should not upload any photos which I didn't ask for any permission to do that, however you can view the entire album from agent wechat.

I added the contact info, so that, i will not reply late for anyone really interested to use this agent and hope you can help increase y read access by reward me with points.

[ Last edited by  sean.k1074 at 10-7-2019 17:36 ]

Recent Ratings
tempintern   13-7-2019 09:57  Karma  +2   
Dr.A   12-7-2019 00:59  Karma  +5   
blast77   11-7-2019 19:02  Karma  +8   Use them couple years ago, reliable
labela   10-7-2019 17:13  Acceptance  +1   sounds awesome