Body:  7.5
Skill:  8
Service:  8
GFE:  9
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  ST at US$ 60 + US$ 10 tips + bar fine US$10
Repeat: Yes

Day Two
After an exhausting  night I was glad that I did not ask AR for LT, so I was able to sleep till mid-morning. I got up and  was ready to explore the city.  Luckily most of the sightseeing places and bar streets were within walking distance from my hotel.  

I got a chats message and some love and kisses emoji  from AR at about 18.00, she said that she enjoyed herself very much and would love to have dinner with me and have more boom boom with me!!  She asked whether I could pick her up from the bar.  I think she meant for me to go there and pay her bar fine (I forgot to mention in my previous report, a US$10 is payable to the bar) when you take their girls out.

So I told you her to pay the fine first and jump into a tuktuk and come to my hotel, as I have found a nice restaurant by the hotel that I wanted to try.
In no time she arrived at my hotel and we walked holding hands to the restaurant like 2 lovers!!  We sat at a quiet corner and had a relaxing conversation (through google translator) and a couple of drinks over dinner, with lots of footsy and touching under the table  liked 2 teenagers. She was showing me photos of your sister, family and her young boy of 3 years old. Apparently her husband died in a car accident, who knows whether this was real or not but she certainly seems genuine enough and nonetheless I think we developed a mutual connection.

After some more kisses and touching we were ready  to skip coffee/dessert and return to the hotel for some boom boom time.

As usual, she insisted on locking the bathroom door and showering   alone,  that was no big deal!! When we were both clean and ready we started to make out on the bed, this time we were taking things a lot slower than last night.  Like last night we did all the usual stuff together and to each other over  2 hours, so the details I would not repeat here again. But one thing I do wanted to report on though….

I have found that her  hot spot was being kissed and licked by and around her ears, as she would turned jelly with loud mourning every time I did that, so obviously I persisted.  At one stage LB was getting tired so I pulled out and proceed to finger her with my thumb and rubbing  her G spot at the same time, this led to her literally screaming the place down and covered  her face with a pillow to keep her noise down.

Then all of a sudden she was trying to grip a towel and put in under her bum, hello, do we have a squirtter here then!!??   It has been a while since I have come across  one  so I just got a boost of renewed energy to see whether I could get AR to squirt!! I got AR to get onto her all fours with her bum sticking in the air so that I can pushed my thumb and tongue into her love hole, taking care of applying the right pressure on her G spot. After another 10 mins of concentrated effort, I could tell from her more intense mourning that she was going to deliver very soon!! Soon enough, we hitted  the jackpot!!  A spur of warm liquid came flooding down from her pussy onto my hand and onto the towel!! AR at this stage was almost in tears, she was kissing me on the lips and hugging me tightly. We fell asleep in each other’s arms until daybreak!!

What a pleasurable experience!!

More to follow.

[ Last edited by  hkcharlie at 8-7-2019 17:14 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lefeu   31-7-2019 13:38  Karma  +6   
nyctohkvacation   19-7-2019 10:49  Karma  +5   perfect pussy
RockyRockstar   14-7-2019 09:05  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing
dododo   12-7-2019 16:02  Karma  +3   Excellent, mind to share her contact details?
walkuprelax   11-7-2019 12:08  Karma  +2   
zennor   10-7-2019 20:26  Karma  +5   A great climax to the story (sic)!
bt919   10-7-2019 16:39  Karma  +3   
blast77   10-7-2019 15:15  Karma  +8   Excellent
dirk69   10-7-2019 13:36  Karma  +3   Excellent
daytripper   9-7-2019 17:54  Karma  +8   Great job bro.
Petay_1283   9-7-2019 12:02  Karma  +25   thanks for all the reports.