Reading Access 40
Registered 14-8-2009
Location Hongkee Kongkee
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2019 14:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cambodia - Phnom Penh Part III

Follow on from Cambodia – Phnom Penh Part II

Funny thing was while AR was snoring away, I got a Line chats friend request from a girl called Lyly, I thought she was from China but it turned out that she was from Vietnam currently working in Phnom Penh.  She was very direct, within 5 lines we were into the details:
Lyly:  you want make love
Me:  what’s the rate
Lyly: 200$ Im service good for you
Me:  no, you are too expensive
Lyly:  how much you can pay
Me:  first you have a real photo?
Lyly : [she sent through Lyly2]  pic added
Me: full height pic please
Lyly : [she sent through Lyly1] ditto
Me: ok, 100$ for LT but for not tonight
Lyly: ok, call me I go to meet you
If her photo is real she could be a good backup for one of my evenings!!

Now, back to my sleeping beauty…

After another half an hour, I decided to wake up my sleeping beauty by caressing her boobs and gently rubbing her still wet pussy. It was not long before she gradually woken up and realised that she had fallen asleep. She jumped out of bed and insisted that she needed to go to the bathroom. She spent 10 mins freshened  herself up with mouthwash and  refreshed her LS. That’s what I like, a clean/fresh pussy.

By the time she came back to the bed she was ready to return the favour, this time I did not stop her from taking the full length of LB into her mouth, she  proceeded  to lick and suck away. I turned her round  into a 69 position so that I can taste her clean LS again,  I was in heaven!!

Soon I was ready to mount her and gave her my .01 to put on LB. She put the .01 into her mouth and tried to roll it onto LB but with some difficulty, she complained that I was too big (which is not really true). In the end I had to do it myself.

I pulled her to the side of the bed and slowly entered her hot and wet pussy in missionary,  we were both going at it fast and furious, I was holding her feet in the air and pounding her but she was responding by bouncing up and down on the bed to increase our contact and at the same time mourning loudly, I lost track of the time. As she was rather vocal, I decided to turn her on your stomach and entered  her from behind.  With her head now on the pillow it helped to mute the noise while at the same time allowed me to play with her bum and her bumhole.

After another 20 mins DISASTER stuck!! The .01 was broken, so I was fu*king her bareback and must have been for the last 10 mins!!

I flipped  on my back and pointed to the broken  .01. She took off the  condom and tried to finish me off with her mouth, I was ok with that as I had a chance to play with her pussy again, but for her  the angle was not comfortable  to do blow job at the same time.  So I indicated for her to move to the 69 position. She must had mistaken my instruction and proceeded to  mount  me bareback instead, bloodyhell!! Since we had been accidentally fu*king bareback anyway we continued until LB was done, I  pulled out just before firing!!

PS: Bareback is not something I will normally do  but accident can happened;  since back I already have a checkup and all is well, luckily.

This is the end of my report for Day One, more on this trip and on this lady to follow as we had had some more  fun over the next three days!!

[ Last edited by  hkcharlie at 8-7-2019 17:03 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lefeu   31-7-2019 13:32  Karma  +6   Cute chick
nyctohkvacation   19-7-2019 10:51  Karma  +5   
Petay_1283   11-7-2019 15:39  Karma  +9   
stinkyfeet   11-7-2019 10:38  Karma  +5   
blast77   10-7-2019 15:11  Karma  +8   Looking cute
batman108   9-7-2019 01:25  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
blast77
Throbbing Titan

UID 51432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4454
Posts 316
Karma 4422
Acceptance 636
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2019 15:12  Profile P.M. 
When you realize that you fckin bareback, you should know that keep going increase the chance of transmission, so not a good idea.

♬Ain't asking you for nuthin'
I'm just giving up somethin'
If you got the price
If you the price yeah yeah
Street walking woman
Street walking  woooman"♬
hkcharlie
Lustful Lord

UID 29313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 876
Posts 233
Karma 869
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-8-2009
Location Hongkee Kongkee
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2019 05:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 blast77's post

Blast77, thank you for your advise, I have taken note, it was very much the spur of the moment thing and it happened in a split secs before I could react properly with my brain, I obviously do try to avoid such situation.

Recent Ratings
blast77   11-7-2019 19:03  Karma  +7   Cheers
daytripper
Master Mongerer

UID 193170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5094
Posts 319
Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2019 09:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hkcharlie's post

How did she get your number to connect with you Line?
hkcharlie
Lustful Lord

UID 29313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 876
Posts 233
Karma 869
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-8-2009
Location Hongkee Kongkee
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2019 11:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 daytripper's post

I had a local prepaid sim that I picked up at the airport, I think you only need a local mobile number for the initial registration and then you can add your email address.
daytripper
Master Mongerer

UID 193170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5094
Posts 319
Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2019 18:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 hkcharlie's post

Thanks.  I'm horrible at tech stuff. A real pitfall in my punting.
hkcharlie
Lustful Lord

UID 29313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 876
Posts 233
Karma 869
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-8-2009
Location Hongkee Kongkee
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2019 10:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 daytripper's post

Daytripper, i forgot to mention that with my Cambodian Line ID when I got back to HK i had couples of local friend requests, offering to meet up, at a price of course!! So if you have a chance you should download the app and try it. I am not sure whether you can sign up with HK mobile number, I will try later and let you know.