Reading Access 40
Registered 14-8-2009
Location Hongkee Kongkee
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2019 12:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cambodia - Phnom Penh Part II

Follow on from Cambodia - Phnom Penh Part I

Our indiscretion  did not end there!! While on the tuktuk back to the hotel, I continued to get into her knicker and rubbing her, by now,  very  wet  pussy,  AR used a long silk scarf that she had together with my backpack  to cover her modesty, she also decided to fight back by attacking my LB under the cover!!  Unfortunately our fun did not last long as the hotel was only a short ride away!!

After paying the standard overnight guest charge of USD15, we were in my hotel room in no time. My disappointment was that AR insisted on showering by herself, so no water fun. I think the girls just did not want to  mess up her hair!! After her shower she came out wrapped in a towel, I could not resist giving her bum a good rub before taking my turn in the shower.

After my quick shower I came out of the bathroom to find the room in darkness!! As AR had turned all the lights off!! WTH…I insisted on turning on a night light so that I could at least see what I would be eating!! AR was completely naked under the cover, smiling clean and fresh. As I said above I had to adjust her rating to 7.5 before without the pushed up bra her boobs were on the small side but I was ok with that. Her nipples were pointed and once warmed up were half an inch long!! We had some very passionate DFK and wet tongues sword  fight,  the small bottle of Listerine that I picked up on the way to the bar street was definitely a good buy!!

I progressed from her lips to her boobs and spent some time playing with those little buds, and was getting some soft moaning reaction from AR, her hands were also attacking LB in return. She tried to move her head down to LB but was interrupted by me as I was more interested in eating my dessert first.  I slowly kissed my way down her body to her clean shaved and wet pussy, it smelled nice and was wet and tasty!!  Her lips were darkish but when parted reviewed her pink opening, I was happy to lick and finger to my heart contented for the next half an hour,  her moaning was getting louder and louder, she tried to put her hands and even pillow over her mouth to keep her noise down,  her pussy by now was covered in a  river of juices, after further  poking at her G spot she suddenly collapsed in a heap!!  That was her first orgasm of the night!! After her intensive orgasm, I decided to let her catch her breath first before resuming our fun, LB was still waiting to be served!!

I went to fetch a cold drink for both of us from the in-room fridge but by the time I got back to the bed I realised that AR  was already snoring away!! WTF!! Who has been  doing all the hard work….

Sorry for the length of this report, I know it has got too long,  I will continue in Part II in shorter form soon.

[ Last edited by  hkcharlie at 8-7-2019 14:43 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lefeu   31-7-2019 13:30  Karma  +6   
nyctohkvacation   19-7-2019 10:51  Karma  +5   
bohica   13-7-2019 01:46  Karma  +8   Please tell us how you woke her up...
stinkyfeet   11-7-2019 10:35  Karma  +5   
zennor   10-7-2019 15:18  Karma  +5   It was worth the wait. A great find.
viking0812   9-7-2019 23:35  Acceptance  +1   
Rlim09999   9-7-2019 22:06  Karma  +4   
daytripper   9-7-2019 17:56  Karma  +8   You picked a winner.
batman108   9-7-2019 01:26  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
xooxer   9-7-2019 00:30  Karma  +3   Hahaha she slept right after you served her?!
hkpunter999   8-7-2019 19:22  Karma  +4   
blast77   8-7-2019 14:23  Karma  +8   Nice one
jeffzeke   8-7-2019 12:23  Karma  +10   outstanding punt!
daytripper
Master Mongerer

UID 193170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5094
Posts 319
Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2019 17:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hkcharlie's post

Some Bros say they don't like to repeat.
If I find a hottie, I love to repeat. Usually it just gets better.
Really happy for you bro.
Sounds like you found a great little lady.
Salute.
hkcharlie
Lustful Lord

UID 29313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 876
Posts 233
Karma 869
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-8-2009
Location Hongkee Kongkee
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2019 05:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 daytripper's post

Daytripper, Thank you, I absolutely agreed with you, if you have a real connection with the girl there is so much more fun you can have!! I will report on more of the fun that I had with AR when I have a free moment soon.

Recent Ratings
daytripper   11-7-2019 09:05  Karma  +8