Body:  7.5
Skill:  8
Service:  8
GFE:  9
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  ST at US$ 60 + US$ 10 tips + bar fine US$10
Repeat: Yes and have done 4 nights straight

Hi guys

It has been a little while since I have posted any reports  that  was because I have been exceptionally busy and also there have not been much to write about, so sorry. I want to make amend  through  sharing  some memorable experience from my visit last month to Phnom Penh, as it quite unexpectedly pleasurable and while typing out the report still give me a hard-on!!

I arranged a short trip to Phnom Penh just to relax and also to tick  another place off my list of Asian countries  yet to visit. Having just ticked off Vietnam last year but that  was largely disappointing, so my expectation for Phnom Penh was not high. Even though I have already done some research of  141 bros’ postings to appreciate that some bros had some great experience from the bar streets,  etc. but bar streets is not my idea of fun as it can be a hit and miss affair;  for a  quick shack it’s  ok but most of the time is nothing to write home about.

However, this time I was in luck and  had some very intensive experience literally from date one!! So here we go…

Day One
My flight arrived at PNH just after 11 in the evening,  the journey to the hotel was quick and easy,  so I was checked in within an hour from landing (I was travelling light)!!  Because  of the time I was just interested  in having some quick dinner and also take a quick look at the bar street scenes.  The journey to the 136 Street was  less than 10 mins away and I later also found out that it is actually less than 10 mins on foot from my hotel . Very handy!!

First impression of the 136 Street was not great as there are many bars,  variable quality of talents  and also lots of ladyboys!! So I just opted to take a table outside at  a proper restaurant (The Ostro, I think it was called)  just opposite the Corner 136 Bar and see how things work here.

To be honest there were not a lot of punters that night as it was a weekday,  I was particularly attracted  by the talent at the bar opposite the restaurant, they have installed a long bar with stools for the girls to sit by the roadside, literally. They have a young, what looked like,  Chinese lovely with short skirt outside, dancing provocatively, showing off her nice slim legs and flashing her black t-back from time-to-time. She certainly caught the attention of a number of passing punters as a few went up to talk to her but none  managed to get her  to sit with them. I got a feeling that she was more a prop used to attract the passing punters, so may not actually be on the menu, this seems to happen a lot as I was to find out later. Oh well, had she been on the menu I would definitely be interested!! But that was not to be…

After dinner I took another walk along  the Street and sat to talk to a few smiling ladies, one of them turned out to be a ladyboy!!  But when they got a sense that I won’t be spending money on them, they soon became rude, so it was time for me  to walk on.

I soon came to the Crazy Dog bar and was attracted by a couple young talents by the pool table outside so decided to go inside to check out the place (and the talents). The bar only had a two middle age Koreans (MK) surrounded by half a  dozen girls  and a separate young Korean (YK) drinking with  a  Q8 (Quality 8, in my books) who was in a pair of  very short hotpants and hide-nothing strapless top. As soon as I sat down by the bar I was immediately surrounded by 3 girls looking to drink with me, but none of them rated above 6 so I politely declined  for now  but took a beer by myself and sat by the side of the YK. It transpired that the YK was trying to get the Q8 to go with him but to no avail for some reasons. I decided to sit at a bar table nearby and see whether the Q8 could be available!!

After half an hour the MK decided to leave and took 2 of the girls with them, as a result I immediately became the attention of 2 of the left-behind  girls.  I will call the main attraction,  AR who was in an one piece short dress,  quite tall with slim, nice legs and boobs,  MCOT.  I rated her an 8 (but this was adjusted later) and her Winggirl who was shorter but with good English (AR could barely speak and English but understood some). The  Winggirl  had actually been spending  her time rubbing her ass against of the MK earlier and  inviting them to run their hands over her ample boobs, so she was probably a bit disappointed not to have been taken out.

I agreed to buy the 2 girls a drink and after some brief introduction, we chatted about nothing!! I was sitting on a bar stool while they were standing, AR was standing close to me and smelled divine. It was not long before the subject of our conversation turned to “business” ;  the Winggirl informed me that if I am interested in some boom boom, ST will be USD60 and LT USD100 (which seems to be going rate from my research). She was keen to get me to take both of them back but I explained that I had just arrived and  was too tired to manage both of them, we settled for me to take AR back for ST.  

While we were finishing the drinks I decided to check AR out,  first with my hands on her back, moving down to her waist then landing on  her bum which was tight and round, just the way I like them. It was not long before I proceed to lift her short dress and squeezed her bare checks. As there was no objections, so I tested the water  further and  got into her knicker and directly rubber her pussy from the back!! AR managed to continue with our normal conversation (through her Winggirl) but was turning around from time to time to make sure our indiscretion was not exposed to the full view of everyone; she needed not have to worry as the bar was  empty with only YK and Q8 around.  I could sensed that AR was getting wetter and wetter,  the expression of her  biting her lips  definitely gave hints to  a good evening to follow!!

Time to settle the bar tap and take the lovely lady back to the hotel.

[ Last edited by  hkcharlie at 8-7-2019 17:15 ]

Recent Ratings
Jade_moon   3-10-2019 17:32  Karma  +5   
nyctohkvacation   19-7-2019 10:50  Karma  +5   
batman108   13-7-2019 00:00  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
stinkyfeet   11-7-2019 21:06  Karma  +5   Whats the going rate for overnight?
zennor   10-7-2019 15:16  Karma  +5   This is like an advertising break - ramp up the tension!
dirk69   10-7-2019 13:31  Karma  +3   Excellent
lefeu   9-7-2019 13:46  Karma  +6   
xooxer   9-7-2019 00:27  Karma  +3   Excellent
hkpunter999   8-7-2019 19:21  Karma  +6   
blast77   8-7-2019 14:16  Karma  +8   Excellent
bt919   8-7-2019 14:03  Karma  +2   
jeffzeke   8-7-2019 12:24  Karma  +10   excellent!
hkcharlie
Lustful Lord

UID 29313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 876
Posts 233
Karma 869
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-8-2009
Location Hongkee Kongkee
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2019 19:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hkcharlie's post

Zennor, sorry that I have could not fit my full report under one posting, I think as I have not posted for a while, and my memory of the experience was still very fresh and details still vivid I just could not help myself. I hope you have enjoyed it.

Recent Ratings
zennor   10-7-2019 20:27  Karma  +1   No worries. I certainly have. Just came back to finish it off!
hkcharlie
Lustful Lord

UID 29313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 876
Posts 233
Karma 869
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-8-2009
Location Hongkee Kongkee
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2019 10:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hkcharlie's post

Stickyfeet, for LT the going rate is USD100 but I think is open to negotiation.