Face:   4/5 - has resting bitch face
Body:  4/5 - slim, natural B's
Skill:  4/5
Service:   3/5
GFE:  1/5
PSE:  0
Price & Session Length:  50 Euros
Repeat: No, not even time

This is my first time in Europe and I mainly wanted to soak up the culture. Part of their culture of course is the openness of fulfilling sexual curiosities. My first stop was visiting the Red Light District in Ghent, Belgium. I was staying in Brussels and Ghent was a 30 minute train ride from the central station. Ghent is a really beautiful city. The slow pace and plenty of Asian restaurants and not to mention the beautiful locals.

From the train station, the Red Light District is about a 20 minute walk. Just search 'Glass Alley' in Google Maps. I also visited the RLD in Brussels and Amsterdam but I'll post that later. What I like about Glass Alley is that it is really located in a secluded alley unlike Brussels and Amsterdam. It felt like an outdoor shopping mall which I guess it literally was . I got there around 7:00pm which is still a bit early. The sun does not set until after 10pm so it was still very bright out. To my surprise, the very first window on my right was an Asian in her 20s. She was maybe a 6 but being so scantily clad made her a 7 . About 2/3 of the curtains were open and a lot of the girls were putting on make up. There were black girls, blonds, brunettes, women of all ages. They ranged 3-7 in the looks department.

These girls are pros. They know how to tap the windows and contort their body provocatively to get your attention. Between the finger sucking and the leg spreading, I was ready for some action. It was early enough where there were only a few other punters out. It took about 15 minutes to make the rounds and I decided to go back to a brunette that was giving me the fuck me eyes. She smiled as I approach the door. She greeted me with a hug and led me to the back room. It was 40 for cbj and missionary or 50 for cbj and multiple positions for 30 minutes. I opted for the 50 euros option. I had to doggy style that ass.

The process is pretty efficient for them. Wet wipes and condoms on the night table. She told me to strip down and I helped her remove her lingerie. Her breast was so firm and her ass was so round. She was definitely a spinner and my cup of tea. She told me to lie down and relax. She must have sensed I was a bit nervous. She giggled and told me she'll help me relax. She put on the condom and gave me a spectacular cbj. She made plenty of eye contact and did something magical with her tongue. This continued for about 5 minutes. It didn't feel rush but obviously she knows the drill. She asked if I wanted to start with cowgirl and I said hell yes. No kissing but watching her go up and down on me was a wonderful sight. We switched to missionary and after a few minutes I told her to turnaround. I needed to finish in doggy style. She has such a tight ass. It wasn't long before I . I got dressed and she thanked me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before I went on my way.

One thing I noticed is that unlike HK, the girls don't shower before or after the deed ... She wiped herself down with some wet wipes but that was about it. I don't want to think too much about hygiene (not in this hobby) but I would advise bros to bring a travel size hand sanitizer. I'll post about my other European punts later.

Recent Ratings
blast77   8-7-2019 14:02  Karma  +8   Nice report, thanks
jeffzeke   8-7-2019 12:22  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing. Hygiene issues would make me hesitate to visit.
miketk   8-7-2019 08:24  Acceptance  +4   Original
austin821   8-7-2019 06:20  Karma  +5   Cheers
porkchops   7-7-2019 20:06  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
miketk
Throbbing Titan

UID 132760
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3521
Posts 220
Karma 3502
Acceptance 374
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2019 08:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 golucky's post

Haha RLD may work like temple street. No shower will be provided. This is really for quick fuck only. In Frankfurt HannoverRLD is composed of different haus named eroscenter. Each room gal always sit on the outside chair. In Dusseldorf RLD is Bahndamm for Windows girls. In Cologne RLD is Pascha. Entry fee is required.