Nationality: Local
Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 45
GFE: 5/5
Repeat: Yes

I was in North Point for a meeting and the meeting finished early than expected. I was itching to go for a fuck since morning. I went to 141 website and searched for 141 walkups in the area. Went to Cornet Court and wasnt impressed with anything and tried Fortress hill (Southern Building) as the location shown in the map was quite near. Once i had entered the building, the security guard asked me to register which shocked me. I said No, went ahead by pointing something at his back. I saw a washroom and he asked me why am i here to which i replied i want to go to the washroom. I saw a back way to go up the first floor through staircase which i went after a detour.

I went to first floor and saw that there are couple flats which had WG rooms. I scoured around the rooms and eventually settled on a Chinese wg who was looking quite cute with good body (There were couple of Thai's wg there as well). I entered the room and the wg became more comfortable when i started the conversation in cantonese which always breaks the ice for me and them. She did comment that my cantonese is better than hers which i refused to acknowledge.

We took off our clothes and went to the showers where she cleaned me thoroughly. We came out of the showers and started drying each other and started LFK her as well.  The action moved towards the bed where i started kissing her body to create sensuality during the session. She returned back the deed by giving CBJ with much enthusiasm (I was hoping for BBJ but its ok). After the CBJ, i asked her to come on top and i started riding her slowly and increased my pace according to her moans. She told me to change positions after a while, i asked whether she could do doggy position but she said the LB is huge and it would hurt her (but she was willing to try). I said i would be on top of her where she took precautions that my LB doesnt go extremely deep in her. I ride her till i came from that positions.

Most of the wg wont give a blowjob after the mans have came but she did gave me one herself without asking. Its a great experience and i recommend it to everyone. She did told me in the showers that she came couple of times when i was on top of her.

Overall, she is a good reliable service provider.

Recent Ratings
ernieb   24-6-2019 20:45  Karma  +5   Thx
batman108   23-6-2019 03:03  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
nine2five   23-6-2019 01:59  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report!
JCloy   22-6-2019 02:57  Acceptance  +4   good report. thanks
frogtaru   22-6-2019 01:12  Karma  +3   YOOOO S.B. security guard is the worst. been stopped going in there in the past. must make life hard for the WGs.
nine2five
Kinky King

UID 6769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1170
Posts 369
Karma 1157
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2019 02:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 waynebill792's post

Normally I only go to SB to see that 1 WG who offer CIM (she advertises it on her door) and she always asks if I want a threesome; she's proud that she's the only one who does CIM there (for $400 only as well!).

I sometimes look at the Thai/Lao girls to see if they're any good but usually I just go to TST for that if I'm in the mood.

@frogtaru - If you walk right when facing the entrance, you can actually go through another entrance where you'll have to walk left again after you enter the building. You'll pass some toilets and end up behind the security guard. You'll have to take the stairs but most (or all?) of the action is on the 1st floor anyway.

Recent Ratings
frogtaru   27-6-2019 00:53  Karma  +3   good to know