Acceptance 567
Reading Access 100
Registered 4-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2019 10:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[UK][LONDON] - Alexa - skinny young Romanian. Vanilla Ice Vs Ice T

https://www.adultwork.com/4207357

Face: 7/10 - typical Romanian look. Her pictures are accurate. She now has red like hair. Smokers wrinkles around the eyes.
Body: 9/10 - skinny slender. Nice natural boobs. Smooth flat tummy (no babies). 5'5. Hher pictures are real.
Attitude: 6/10 - she was very formal at first. After payment she appeared a bit impatient and I had to adjust my approach to be smiling and let her take control. Eventually she did ease and towards the end I think she hoped I would visit her again. She probably liked me as a gentleman.
Service: 5/10 - it was as vanilla as they come. No kissing, no bbbj, grind was good with her on top and her trim body really kept me hard. I concluded 2 times but during both times she was inexplicably pull up, leave me hanging out side to inspect the condom...wtf! One the first grind I was near my conclusion when she did this and I prompted for entry which she did and I finished while inside her smooth fanny. Also, she held the condom for the first minute if penetration which was off putting. Thankfully I finished satisfied with out and finger on condom assistance...her cbj was pretty good.
Massage: 7/10 - amateurish but was quite relaxing to be honest.
Vocabulary: ok English
Price: £130 for 60 minutes. She was a bit weary when I dressed after my second shower and asked why I was leaving. I was tired that's all.
Venue: very central London
Tenure: been her 2 years and operated outside London until recently
Population: 5 other girls in the apartment, one security guard, but no maid. Would not have gone if I knew this before - I dislike such setups.
Shower: standard standing
Towel: 1 fresh big
Toiletries: shampoo only
Complimentary: bottled water
Recommended: ...not really. Maybe as a quicky with a skinny.
Return:...have to think about it. As a plan B yes.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
daytripper   22-6-2019 05:15  Karma  +8   
Mike747   21-6-2019 17:34  Karma  +5   Excellent
hotjac   21-6-2019 13:08  Karma  +5   A difficult read, and I'm getting the drift she was a WOT, but maybe not.
batman108   21-6-2019 12:34  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
blast77   21-6-2019 12:16  Karma  +8   Thanks