Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2019 22:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
4th Floor King Hing Beauty

Date & Time of Session: Sunday 9th June, 4pm
Location: 4th Floor, King Hing Building, Mongkok (Nicely renovated rooms on the far left of the building, first room on the left)
Name: Didn't ask
Link: none
Agent: none
Nationality & Language: China, Putonghua
Face: 4.5/5 Very pretty face
Body: 4/5 Slim spinners body with a few tattoos though they do look good on her (some roses on her hips and a few other small tattoos)
Skill: 4/5 Her BBBJ was pretty good and almost made me blow my load which doesn't happen often
Service: 4/5 Happy to change different positions and seems to enjoy her job or is a good actor
GFE: n/a
PSE: 4/5 Seems to be a kinky girl and loves looking at herself in the mirror during the deed. Also gives good eye contact during sex.
Price & Session Length: 500 plus 100 for BBBJ
Repeat: maybe but there were a few other cuties I saw that I would like to try

Went to explore Mongkok on the weekend and decided to check out how King Hing was doing. Seems to finally be back to full business. I did a round from the top and on the 4th floor I walked past an open door with lots of guys standing around chatting with a girl inside. Had a peek as I walked past and saw a stunner. All the guys seemed to be asking her a million questions and I thought she would be too popular and busy so decided not to join a queue but instead I went to check out the rest of the girls. Eventually I came back when the crowd had dispersed and surprisingly she was still available though there was one guy hanging around her door thinking to himself should I or shouldn't I? I thought I'd better get in before he made up his mind so rang her doorbell, asked the price and went in.
Inside took off the clothes and into the shower. Her she cleaned me thoroughly and encouraged me to feel her up which I obliged. Onto the bed she gave me the option of CBJ or 100 for BBBJ and at that point my smaller head was doing the thinking so went with BBBJ. Good decision as she really spent the time to blow me and lick/suck on my balls. She knows how to use her tongue. Afterwards she capped me and started on top. Great eye contact as she rode me. Changed a couple of positions and ended up in doggie with her looking straight into the mirror in front as I pounded her till I came. We showered and I paid and left.
I believe she is here for a week and would recommend a visit. Pretty and good service. The only thing that annoyed me is that she was making this cutesy laugh/squeal constantly. May have been her way of communicating as I don't speak putonghua.

Recent Ratings
Frank12   21-6-2019 05:30  Acceptance  +1   
banter141a   16-6-2019 16:08  Karma  +4   
bittersweet   13-6-2019 14:32  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing.
viking0812   11-6-2019 13:45  Acceptance  +1   
David.youngson   11-6-2019 10:48  Karma  +3   Thanks- how tall is she?
JCloy   11-6-2019 03:54  Karma  +4   thanks for sharing!!!
xooxer   11-6-2019 00:45  Karma  +3   
porkchops   11-6-2019 00:37  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
batman108   10-6-2019 23:46  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
mangoesinside
Carnal Conqueror

UID 6149
Digest Posts 0
Credits 450
Posts 31
Karma 448
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-12-2007
Status Offline