Subject: [UK][London]Catherina Massage - visiting past glories is a bad idea...
dakenjiro
Lustful Lord

UID 255239
Digest Posts 0
Credits 531
Posts 27
Karma 528
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2019 23:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[UK][London]Catherina Massage - visiting past glories is a bad idea...

Date/Time: Early May, lunchtime
Name: Catherina, https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1144004
Nationality: Latvian
Face: 7/10 (used to be a 10 for me)
Body: 7/10 (again, used to be a 10 for me)
Service: Tired, jaded, she's been in this game for too long
Price: £110

For some reason I was feeling a bit of nostalgia for my very first massage session, with a glorious dark haired beauty called Catherina. She's tall, almost taller than me 5 foot 11, perfectly proportioned so nice, taut belly, tight curves and beautiful long, dark hair. I had many sessions with her, probably at least over 20, before she moved out too far from my part of London.

Haven't seen her for well over four, five years but remembering past glories decided to make a visit on a holiday weekend

Location for her has always been nice, a spacious flat, well decorated, discreet and private - however, Cat herself has changed. Hardened, more of an edge that made the session feel just about money. Age hasn't been the kindest to her physically. Hair receding, physique much softer and honestly, I was close to turning back and going home. Wish I did.

What used to be a deep, sensual and very well delivered massage was just a rub and tug with a disinterested SP.

Ah well, back to the young, sexy 20 somethings who can act more interested and have better bodies, and can't wait for a return trip to HK for some more fun and games!

Recent Ratings
MrMagik   10-7-2019 07:26  Karma  +5   LOL thanks for review. She was great years ago and was tempted to try again too, you saved me!
jeffzeke   2-6-2019 02:18  Karma  +8   thanks
batman108   29-5-2019 09:57  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
doghead   29-5-2019 03:04  Karma  +3   Thanks. Perhaps her dreams did not come true.