Acceptance 77
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-12-2012
Location Between them legs..
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2019 18:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Kuala Lumpur] Cairnhill Hotel

Location: Goldspring Spa, 6 Floor, Cairnhill Hotel, Jalan Ipoh.
Name:  Cherry
Nationality & Language: Thai, good English
Face:  8/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  MYR 195
Repeat: Yes

Goldspring Spa is a fuck joint masked as a 'spa.' There are no spa facilities available at all. Just head in, take the lift up to 6th floor and walk up the stairs to the entrance.

I was presented with a lineup of about 10 girls from Vietnam, Indonesia and one Thai girl. Actually none really strike my fancy but this Thai girl seems to have some huge fake knockers and I was feeling up to play with some boobage. So I picked her and the boss said good choice, she's one of the top picks. We'll see about that.

From the get go she was really friendly all throughout the session. When we started, she wanted to work on me but I told her to lie down and just enjoy. Cute face, great looking and somewhat soft fake tits (bravo Mr. Surgeon), but she is a little bit heavy on the bottom, which I don't really prefer. However, everything else is top notch. Great reaction during DATY and when I played with her tiddies, soft cute lips that presents me with sensual light kisses as we started and eventually turned into full-on, wet, deep French Kisses as we proceed. Genuine moans, great GFE, tight wet LS and does not rush. Will definitely return.

Thanks boss for speaking the truth. She is a great pick indeed.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
blast77   7-6-2019 00:16  Karma  +8   Indeed nice find
yanivr   30-5-2019 16:24  Karma  +3   
daytripper   28-5-2019 20:24  Karma  +8   Awesome. I was just in KL. Fun place.
Coffeee   28-5-2019 04:46  Karma  +5   Those tits look delicious
batman108   28-5-2019 02:38  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
RockyRockstar   27-5-2019 23:20  Karma  +5   Nice find!
Dr.A   27-5-2019 22:52  Karma  +8