Karma 1081
Acceptance 225
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2019 16:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
What happened to Golden Hill Mansion WC

There’s a small massage place in this building in wan chai on hennesy rd. I had a very good experience there and wanted to go back but it’s no longer listed.

Anyone know if it’s still there?

Recent Ratings
batman108   25-4-2019 22:47  Acceptance  +2   good luck
zeebee
Kinky King

UID 19564
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1092
Posts 115
Karma 1081
Acceptance 225
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2019 23:49  Profile P.M. 
just checked tonight and it's gone
zeebee
Kinky King

UID 19564
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1092
Posts 115
Karma 1081
Acceptance 225
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2019 00:59  Profile P.M. 
So it's with sadness that I share this report as this place is gone and I can no longer find the girl I had at beginning of April.

I saw some nice pics and called this place to confirm appointment. I arrived shortly only to be told that nobody was working, the girls went out. I left kind of pissed so I took elevator back down and was on street, browsing 141 for something else in the area. My phone rings and its the girl asking where I was. I was pissed and told her that I I showed up but she wasn't there so I left. After she persisted in telling me she was there, I relented and went back upstairs.

She opens the door and the pics are totally fake. she wasn't very good looking but I was in a rush and still decided to go in. We start a massage and chit chat (btw, the shower isn't in the room, it was outside in common area). She gave a decent massage and when I flipped over, she gasped at the size of my cock. It was like she was stuck in desert and saw a huge glass of water. She grabbed it and bent down and gave it a peck, commenting how lucky my wife/gf must be. She starts stroking and again, can't resist and bends down to suck the head slightly. I ask her how much for a BJ and she said an extra 300 (on top of the 500). I say sure and she starts. I'm rubbing her panties at this point, sensing that she's horny af.

So get this, the room was quite large and actually looked like a bedroom as it had a double bed in there. I ask her if she wouldn't mind moving over to bed. She innocently asks why. I said I was gonna eat the shit out of her pussy. Her eyes light up and we move over to the bed. I start munching on her pussy and she's super wet. Purring and moaning she's begging me to fuck her now. I ask if how much and she said like 1.5k total. I say it's way more than I wanted to spend. she goes "ok, then 1.3k. I've already massaged you for a full hour". So, in the heat of the moment, I agree and we suit up a rubber and I start banging her. she's super into it now and then I hear it. A very faint gush of air...she queefed! I take a sniff to make sure and didn't smell no fart so yeah, it must've been a queef from her vag. We alternate a few positions and she's queefing every now and then. I move back down to eat her out and again, more queefing.

At this point, I was fucking like a rock star and I was amazed as I usually don't last this long. I say to her that she's enjoying herself too much and should be paying me. she laughs it off and grabs my ass and pulls me in entirely. We're sweating like pigs at this point and then the lady outside knocks on the door to make sure we're ok. We must've gone way overtime, she tells the lady to fuck off and we keep fucking. I finally cum and am exhausted at this point and fall on to the bed. This girl wasn't done! She grabs me hand and guides it down to her pussy. She directs my fingers, teaching me where to rub her clit so she can reach climax again (she'd already came twice from fucking). I'm finger banging this girl and she's grinding the fuck out of my hand. She finally cums and her entire body shivers for few seconds before she also totally loosens up and just lies there. We both catch out breath and she tells me how lucky my gfs/wife must be. I chuckle and tell her I usually don't fuck this long.

I tidy up, paid her the 1.3k, gave up a $100 tip and this girl is still so high from earlier is just gushing as she takes my money and walks me out. She said that now I have her number, to call her back.

So next day, I look at my phone and realize that when she called me back, it was unknown. FUCK. Oh well, I have the number I called to book so I'll go back in a week or two. And that brings me to now. I called and booked again 2 weeks ago, went there and she was gone. The girl wouldn't even let me in cuz she had another customer. So I left disappointed. Next day, I call and tell them I'm looking for a certain girl. The girl says she'll leave her a message but I never got any call back. So I'm browswing 141 regularly and notice they took their ad down a few days ago. I ventured up today and the place is closed.

fuck me.