Name: Oly
Nationality: Belarus, with good english
Body: 4.5/5 great boobs and ass, not super skinny but nice figure
Face: 5/5 blonde hair blue eyes with a sexy glamourous look
GFE: 5/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Session and Price: 30 mins 800 hkd
WIR: Already have!

Second time in HK and after reading about the Russians in King Hing i thought i would give it a try. I have always been cautious of Russians and eastern euros due to the higher price and many stories of cold uncaring performance. Knocked on a few doors but didn't see anything I liked. Then I got to A7 and I saw a sexy looking fair skinned Russian looking girl in black sexy underwear (it later turned out she was actually from Belarus). I could see she had a nice set of boobs which really made me keen, but what sealed the deal was her friendly smile and enthusiastic hello, which put my cold service fears somewhat to rest. She said 800hkd which I was ok with and went in.

She started chatting to me in a really friendly way right away, asking where I was from and what I was doing in HK etc., which really made me feel relaxed and at home. She undressed me and took me into the shower and washed me down all over while I fondled her great boobs. She started playing with LB in the shower which got me rock hard right away.

After the shower I lay on the bed and she proceeded to give me a cat bath which felt great, working her way back to LB. She rolled a condom on with her mouth and carried on with a CBJ. Usually I prefer BBBJ but I have to say this felt really good and she kept up great suction for 5-10 minutes, or what felt like a lot longer than I have had before in these places anyway.

CBJ finished she got on top of me in the reverse cowgirl position. It was great watching her ass bouncing on LB for a while and with a nice view of her shaved pussy but I wanted to get back to her boobs so I asked her to turn around and we carried on like that for another 5 minutes or so. Then moved to doing her missionary style with her legs over my shoulders, which was also great.

Finally decided I needed to finish so asked her to go doggy, which gave me a nice view of her ass again, she kept looking around at me and cupping my balls which was awesome and meant I could only last a few pumps before exploding in her.

She cleaned me up and then gave me a decent back massage for 5 mins. Time was up so I had a quick washdown and she continued to chat with me which was nice and felt like a true GFE (But with great sex too!). Paid her the 800 plus 100 tip for the great service (I was surprised she didn't ask for it at the start like most of the Russian reports I read).

Had a great time, probably the best I have had in HK, returned again for a second round which was just as good and it was nice to see how pleased she was I came back. She said she is in town one more week then going to Turkey.

[ Last edited by  doodoobkk at 23-4-2019 02:00 ]

Recent Ratings
Frank12   30-4-2019 11:55  Acceptance  +1   
LowKey   26-4-2019 10:48  Karma  +3   
MothToAFlame   25-4-2019 02:57  Karma  +5   Original
UncleDad   24-4-2019 06:13  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
cknc31   24-4-2019 02:02  Karma  +3   nice!
viking0812   23-4-2019 16:16  Acceptance  +1   
draggon38   23-4-2019 15:52  Karma  +4   Excellent
klt2012   23-4-2019 15:27  Acceptance  +1   
ernieb   23-4-2019 08:52  Karma  +5   Awesome report for awesome Belarusian!
hotjac   23-4-2019 07:55  Karma  +3   nice find!
batman108   23-4-2019 01:55  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks