Link: No link, just look for $800 on the doors
Nationality & Language: Eastern Europe (Romanian?) English, possibly Russian
Face: 8/10  Cute face
Body: 7/10
Skill: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 800
WIR: Yes

Two girls on this level, one shorter and well built with great tits. The other is more skinny, younger and has a more innocent face.

I was just making my way through the building when I walked into the 6F corridor.  These two girls were having trouble getting a Chinese guy out and I just stood there along with another onlooker until he decided there were too many of us and left.  The younger girl was fully clothed and had just come back from shopping but the other had some great skimpy lingerie on and because they were both out in the corridor I could get a good look at her.  She put on a twirl and a bit of a show for the two of us and was laughing her head off so I decided to go in, despite not really looking for this kind of punt.

She asked me not to tell anyone she was there (she might be subletting) but OMG great BJ and riding ability. Not a clock watcher either, I think she wanted some brevity after the last guy.  The other girl also tried to chat me up when I left and we went downstairs to the 7-11 where I bought her a drink, said I'd come back, but unfortunately my trip to HK ran short.

Recent Ratings
jin.61   17-4-2019 05:33  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   15-4-2019 06:11  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
zeebee   15-4-2019 01:38  Karma  +1   
porkchops   14-4-2019 13:47  Karma  +6   Thanks!
batman108   14-4-2019 03:16  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks