Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1.5 million Rupiah for 6 hrs
Repeat: yes!

Went to Bali for a wedding. Wedding activities were in the evening so I would not have a chance to see the nightlife.

About 2 weeks before the trip, created a profile on IndonesianCupid. Had to pay to contact girls but you can just sign up for 1 month. Made it clear that I was not looking for a serious relationship. A lot of girls contacted me but a lot of them lived in other parts of Indonesia. For girls with interesting profiles, I just messaged them and asked them to contact me on WhatsApp. Got the contact for 18 girls and started chatting. One girl that was pretty hot asked me to fly her from Jakarta to Bali but I was only looking for few hours each day.

Chose R as her english was good and seemed like a fun girl. I asked if she could come to my hotel for some early morning fun and she agreed. Also had 2 other girls as backups but turned out it was not needed.

Texted R when I arrived to let her know my room number. Stayed at Citadines Kuta Beach Bali which is girl friendly. Met R at the lobby. Beautiful small balinese girl but very nice curves. Dropped her id at the front desk and up to room.

Turns out she works at one of the resorts which was why her english was so good. She also happens to be a dog lover so we hit it off right away. It was completely GFE with R. We had great chemisry and the sex was amazing including bbfscip. Afterwards we showered and went downstairs for breakfast. The buffet breakfast at the hotel was very good. I had asked R to bring her swimsuit so after breakfast we went to the hotel's rooftop pool. R looked hot in her bikini! After lounging by the pool and a quick swim, we went back to the room fo r round 2 then sent R off so that I could take a nap as I was still jetlagged from the 20+ hours of flights to get from New York City to Bali.

Day 2 was pretty much a repeat of Day 1.

Recent Ratings
Rlim09999   14-5-2019 19:51  Acceptance  +4   Excellent
tempintern   24-3-2019 23:17  Karma  +2   
ENIPO   23-3-2019 04:06  Karma  +3   Nice, so you just hit up girls on indonesiancupid and you were explicit in the details you wanted? PM as I'm interested ...
Gent123   20-3-2019 23:44  Karma  +2   
RockyRockstar   20-3-2019 12:27  Karma  +5   Nice can you share any photos?
jsmithj88   20-3-2019 10:31  Karma  +5   photoooooooooooooo
batman108   20-3-2019 07:23  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
flowmon   20-3-2019 05:07  Karma  +3   Did you say bbfs?
hkpunter999   20-3-2019 04:11  Karma  +4   
Zodek   20-3-2019 03:04  Karma  +4   How you separate girls are working for money versus actually looking for relationship?