Karma 559
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2019 01:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok Snow White Massage - Guitar

Date & Time of Session: Early October 2018.
Name:  Snow White
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  2.75/5
Body:  2.25/5
Skill: 5/5 (Especially her bj and rimming skills)
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  2100 baht - 90 mins.
Repeat: Yes (Already done so)

N.B - Guitar no longer works at Snowwhite, she now works in a shop called 'Cupid Massage' near Tulip (Near BTS Thonglo, soi 38)

This was my second time meeting Guitar from my last trip to Bkk in September/October last year.  I met her for the first time around March (I think) in 2016, she was thinner then and had a fresher face. However when I saw her again in October last year, she looked as if she had put on some weight and her face has aged and filled out quite considerably. However she is not ugly and still has her personable attitude. For that reason I booked her again and up we went.

We got into the room, and she went out to collect her stuff as I waited for her on the bed whilst sipping my coke (Dont like drinking beer before the deed lol).  When she got back she stripped off and (as I stated before) She has put on weight and has a lot of baby damage. But I had a great time with her the first time we met and I wasn't disappointed.

Guitar deep throated me in the shower and washed every inch of my body. She also got on her hand and knees and started kissing my feet lol. She then started to clean my bum hole with her finger and started kissing me at the same time.

After we dried off she DFK me on the bed passionately, she also went down to my feet and again started sucking on them just like June had done at Tulip. After that episode she turned me over and rimmed me, her face was more or less buried in my anus while she played with my balls. I turned over again and she started deep throating me hard, her bj skills are the best i've ever sampled from any lady. She took it all in her throat (and i'm not small) without any trouble and I came hard. She took it in her mouth and spat it out in the shower.

After a little massage it was time for round 2, she put the rubber on me and rode me on top. I knew it would be hard since I blew my load earlier and after a few attempts I gave up and had to rest. She insisted that I at least come one more time. So again she started to deep throat me and after a few minutes, I CIM again. We rested for a while as I had 15-20 mins to spare and I asked her what turns her on, she replied 'I like to suck feet, suck balls and rim' :laugh.  We then showered and I think I gave 250 baht tip on top of the 2100 baht I paid earlier.

Overall, she was great value for money and very keen to please. She also seems to be a very submissive lady and gets off on you having your way with her, so for those who like them submissive, Guitar is a good option. I would definitely recommend.

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   12-2-2019 08:01  Karma  +3   
bedlam   8-2-2019 20:06  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   7-2-2019 14:35  Karma  +8   good work, thanks for sharing.
waldo   7-2-2019 12:31  Karma  +5   No young beauties there, but service is top notch.
porkchops   7-2-2019 03:37  Karma  +8   Thanks and welcome to the next level! It took you only 2 days to get there, nice!
batman108   7-2-2019 02:22  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks