Digest Posts 0
Credits 1678
Posts 111
Karma 1653
Acceptance 498
Reading Access 150
Registered 24-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2018 19:47  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] 3 some with charming Cherry and her... less charming friend

Date & time of session: December 2018
Name: Cherry and cannot remember her friend's name...
Link: Shanghai independent
Agent: NA
Nationality & Language: Chinese Mandarin and above average English / perfect English for her friend
Face: 3/5 - 1/5 for her friend
Body: 4.5/5 - 1.5/5 for her friend
Skill: 2.5/5 (not easy to assess actually)
Service: 3/5 for the 2 of them for different reasons
GFE: 4/5 for her - 1/5 for her friend
PSE: 4/5 for her friend - 0/5 for her
Price & Session Length: 1200 + 2000 RMB + taxi fees...
Repeat: surely but in different conditions

Contacted Cherry few weeks before meeting her and appreciated the fact that she didn't just reply "contact me when you're ready"...

After few messages she asked me whether I was interested by a threesome... I was obviously eager to do that but wanted to know more about her friend.

She sent me few pictures, the girl was really not my COT but she has massive breast and... I cannot say no to massive breast...

We agreed on a 90mn session with 4 hands massage, anal for her friend but no lesbian show...   

The D-DAY, she arrived on time while her friend arrived late so that we had a very nice chat and I had the chance to discover a very charming woman with a delightful smile.
Can't say her attire was sexy and she's definitely more the girl next door (or what I imagine could be the Chinese GND).

Her friend finally joined us and the overall experience was finally quite average.

The newcomer kept talking and talking and talking and finally completely ruined the mood.
We had few classics: shower the 3 of us with a nice blowjob from her friend, teasing and kisses here and there.

I asked beforehand for a massage and while Cherry was surely skilled, her friend was really lame at it... Relaxation = 0...

She was on the other end quite fat and it didn't turn me on at all (also I have to admit I was not in a really good shape that day...).
At the end, lot of foreplay. Her friend being quite demanding but I barely enjoyed the threesome because Cherry stayed away from the action and just caressed me from time to time or catbath me. (her body and skin are so soft though...)
After some BBBJ and 69, her friend finally capped on, ride me a bit and I just    Weirdly (or not) I didn't feel like making it last longer...

I was way too annoyed by her saying how smart and mondane she is...
I think Cherry got it and ended up the session faster than expected (~60-70mn at the end).

Crazy thing is that her friend told me she could come back for free and she would be happy to release my daily tensions. She let her phone number but... I was not even interested so finally threw it.

All in all, it was my 3rd threesome and surely the worst one. Neverthless, I told and promised Cherry that I will see her alone.
I think she was too introverted to enjoy herself (or it was good for her to get the money and let someone fuck maybe... ) she didn't participate much but still I did appreciate her kind and sweet nature.
That's being said, I found her body magnificent and her breast just perfect (even though she keeps saying they're too small).

Great attitude and lovely woman. I really hope I will have a second chance to meet her and that she will be a bit wilder...

PS: I have a foot fetish and hers are super lovely. Pictures on her website are defintely real.

Recent Ratings
walkuprelax   17-12-2018 00:37  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   15-12-2018 12:07  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
calaisien   15-12-2018 03:55  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   15-12-2018 01:34  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
Tybear   14-12-2018 23:06  Karma  +5   Thanks for the intel
porkchops   14-12-2018 21:31  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!