Nationality & Language: Nanchang, China
Link: http://go141.com/en/A81809-TST-H ... f=My+sisters+column
Face: 4/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  1100
Agent: HG
Repeat: Always hard to do with the Chinese girls staying ~a week but if I have the chance, YES!

Had a couple of prior experiences with HG and they are in a really convenient spot (connected to MTR). Been a while since I've been back so decided to pay a visit

903 arrived just today from China, and her first time in HK. The photos on DB and Wechat are pretty photoshopped and actually she looks more like 902 (http://go141.com/en/A81705-TST-H ... =My+sisters+column), maybe agent got mixed up?

Either way, she's a very cute girl, but has quite a bit of belly fat (doesn't show on her face yet). I was almost going to turn her down but seeing as it was her first time in HK (she arrived literally this afternoon and she said I was her first customer), I was pretty excited to take first blood. Honestly her face is really great, really cute (like the kind of GF you would want in high school or college). And if she lost a couple of kg she could be really hot (I'm not one to judge, I should probably lose a couple of kg too!) but you know, we're spoiled for choice here in HK.

We took a quick shower together and she really put a lot of effort into it (making sure the water temp was good, even stepping outside to clean me). She told me to have a rest on the bed while she showered up, and she came out and started giving me bbbj. what really impressed me was, midway through, she said, "I'll keep blowing you for as long as you want, just tell me when you want to stop" !!! Most girls tire out after a minute or so, but I sat back and enjoyed more than a couple of minutes. Had to stop her otherwise I might've popped right then and there.

Quickly went onto main course, she rode me for a while before I took over on top. She said no kissing but let me steal a couple of light kisses (no DFK though). In mish with me on top, she looks really pretty and she was also incredibly tight. Had me popping in no time

After that we ended up chatting for half an hour while she massaged my legs, apparently I was "over time" after the talking but she didn't mind and didn't even notice until her agent sent her a message. Really nice girl and one of the few WGs I've been able to have a real conversation with. Take good care of her bros -- her first time to HK and she's deciding if she wants to come back more often. She'll be here until Saturday this time.

Recent Ratings
batman108   2-11-2018 03:17  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
ritwik   29-10-2018 20:00  Karma  +2   
Petay_1283   29-10-2018 11:29  Karma  +5   tks
Sb141   29-10-2018 11:09  Karma  +3   Excellent