Post at 3-10-2018 21:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shenzhen - Another Gold Coast Visit #635

Date & Time of Session:  Afternoon of October 3rd
Name:  635
Link: NA
Agent: NA
Nationality & Language: Chinese (from Southern China); Mandarin, Sichuan
Face:  8/10 (pretty but looks older than she actually is)
Body:  8/10; big natural boobs (probably D; felt amazing in my palm)
Skill:  3.5/5 she knew what she's doing, HJ-wise)
Service: 3.5/10; very wiling and love to please
GFE: Nah, she understands Cantonese, but only speaks mandarin
PSE:  NA
Price & Session Length: of course, I'm a repeat at this place.  It will be with a different girl though.  300 RMB tip + 79 massage fee

So right after I get changed, I go up and ask for the usual aromatherapy leg massage and private room and am told private rooms cannot used for these types of massages anymore.  That's the bad news.  

The good news is that you can still get this massage in the open area.  Well, at least this is a good news for me because I have never minded just getting a LB massage out the in the open and I usually pick a seat that is far back and private enough so that there isn't too much foot traffic around.  I also kind of like the thrill of getting jerked off in public and hiding it from everyone.   One also saves on the private room fee which is another plus, Of course this may not be for everyone, especially those who really want their privacy.  

We worked out a tip to 300 RMB which I felt was a bit overgenerous given that it was only a single session massage and release.   I probably could have worked it down to 250, but was too tired and lost in translation to bother.

So #635 is actually quite pretty, has cute dimples and does masterful cock stroking under those shorts and towels.  It did feel a bit rushed and I came rather quickly.  After I came, she went to massage my right thigh having started on my left.  The right thigh massage was lame and really just felt like she wanted to get the session over.

I had an excellent neck and shoulder massage from #305 afterward.  This was a real cutie who was wearing a short skirt.  I asked if she would give a thigh massage too, but she said no and that kind of baffled me.  This worked 69 RMB and a 50 RMB tip for a 45 minute massage.  Pretty good deal.

All in all I spent 520 for a few hours of a good time and hopefully I can sleep well tonight.  

Poon on brothers

Recent Ratings
Mister   4-10-2018 13:50  Karma  +4   Good session, good info
Nycpunter   4-10-2018 12:43  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   4-10-2018 11:40  Karma  +3   Thanks!
Coffeee   4-10-2018 04:46  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report - sounds exciting!
batman108   4-10-2018 00:19  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   3-10-2018 23:50  Karma  +2   Thanks
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2018 23:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Chasem's post

It seems times are a changing all over Shenzhen. Just a month or so ago VIP room thigh massages at the GC were OK.
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2018 08:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hotjac's post

Yes, I think there is a crackdown right now and they are playing it safe.  The girls who are still willing to do a release seem to be very discrete and careful about it.  It they can't do it, it would kill their tips.  So they have to do it outside.
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2018 20:14  Profile P.M. 
I made another visit here this afternoon.  

I booked #605 for the thigh oil massage.  This one was pretty bad and felt rushed.  I would not recommend her given the quality I've come to expect for the price I pay here.  She was on her phone a lot and didn't put much effort into the massage itself.   At first I thought she was just afraid of being caught and wanted to hurry up and finish, but I've noticed that other pooners are getting similar treatment and releases and their respective girls and I didn't see anything as quick and hurried.  

On the bright side, I had what was probably the most erogenous back and shoulder massage after with #327.  This was a short dress, short hair cutie.  At first she started massaging me over my shirt.  I didn't like that.  I much prefer hand to skin with some oil, to which she obliged.   The first half was a good hard massage all around the neck and shoulders.  The second half..oh the second half was the best chest massage ever.  Long, sensual strokes right down to my stomach and a shit ton of nipple rubbing.  I was so hard and so turned on that I thought I was gonna blow it without even touching LB.  It was insanely erotic and pleasantly unexpected.   I wanted her to release me so bad! The cherry on top was that she wore this sick perfume that smelled amazing and she was constantly brushing her arm across my face while massaging me.  Even now I can still smell it.    

Anyways, after she was done I was so ready for another thigh massage, but unfortunately #327 wasn't doing or allowed to do those.  And I didn't want to switch to another masseuse as I like to keep the flow going with the same girl.  So instead I got her to clean my ears.  She also does hand massages too and I think I'll go for it next time.  

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing the number 300 girls can't do anything the 500,600, and 700 girls can.  

Goddamn I wish I could get a private room with #327.  She may not be able to release me but so long as she rubs my upper body down to give me the boner of boners and let me release myself I'd be happy to tip her extra still!

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   5-10-2018 23:50  Acceptance  +2