Karma 97
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2018 23:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST Sunny Island Sauna - First punting in HK, it can get better

Location: TST Sunny Island Sauna (near TST station - Exit N1)
Date: 10 Sep 2018 (Monday)
Time: 1:00 PM
Girl: #16 - Chinese but no clue where in China from
Face: 2/5
Body: 1/10 had all limbs including a Jabba the Hut belly
Service: 4/10 (good massage, body too ugly to enjoy the rest)
Damage: 886 + 20 to towel guy
Repeat: Different girl please

First time punting in Hong Kong, I have been to saunas in Macau but never had the drive to do it in Hong Kong. Recently my office has been moved to TST, I have more flexible hours than I used to and a lot of spare time during lunch hours since started doing intermittent fasting (it really works!). Moreover, a friend mentioned that Sunny Island has a nice selection of girls so I thought I give it a try on a slow Monday.

To be begin with, it was not trivial to find the entrance of the place. The entrance is outside of the building and I did not realize it. I went inside the building, into the elevator, pressed the number 1 button and was immediately transported to the 11 floor. Went back to ground floor and had to ask the concierge how to get to the first floor (go outside of the building and there is an elevator there) . After arriving, the manager greeted me in English (I am a gweilo after all) and showed me to the changing room. The usual change to a bath robe, shower and quickly I am waiting in the "lounge" having some water and playing candy crush (yes, I still play that).

The manager asked if it was my first time and, upon learning that it was, showed me the ropes: full service for 886, he would take me to the room with the girl and that is it... I could still refuse the girl, but that would be a pity. After that I was shown the room and, being very dark, the girl seemed ok albeit a bit on the older side.

I lay face down and a really nice massage takes place. She knows what she is doing, steps in my back and legs, applies a good amount of pressure to my back and neck, which were very sore from a stressful week. That was the high point of the experience! At one point she leaves the room and I start thinking (noobie as I am) that she was calling some grunts to beat me up or something. After 5 minutes she comes back with some nice hot towels and cleans me up from all the oil that was used during the massage, good stuff.

Then comes part 2 and that was a horror show. The girl was very cheerful and smiling and even singing a song about happy hour, happy experience (which was 30% ok, 70% freaky) but she had a serious fat belly. Huge tits, huge guts... all in all it seemed like Jaba the Hut giving me an OK CBJ (nothing that bards will sing about). After changing the cap (don't know the reason for that) she then lies down, big belly and hairy pussy in full view (lucky the lights were very dark) and invites for a mish. She was really ugly and behave like a dead fish so I did what any reputable gentleman would: finish as fast as I can and left the room in a hurry.

All in all, the facilities were good, comparable to the smaller saunas I've been in Macau. The fact that you cannot chose a girl freely means you have to do your homework first and DO NOT TAKE #16! unless you are into serious, morbid obesity stuff. I will probably try it again with a different girls as the reports have been mixed and a friend mentioned that girls are good there. And I will be in the lookout for any other nice punting spots in the area, it looks like there are a lots of nice places around here.

Recent Ratings
Coffeee   13-9-2018 13:59  Karma  +4   Great report - You were unlucky...keep punting cos there's loads of quality to be found!
batman108   13-9-2018 04:40  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
cityguy   12-9-2018 19:39  Karma  +4   Looks like you got the Jabba I got - I used same name
jeffzeke   12-9-2018 11:50  Karma  +8   
hotjac   12-9-2018 11:47  Karma  +3   rotfl - on my too bad you never got her Star Wars photo ;)
godisdead   12-9-2018 11:45  Karma  +4   Took one for the team
blast77   12-9-2018 10:30  Karma  +5   Yep, it will get better
flanagan888   12-9-2018 09:08  Karma  +2   Too bad with the lady but good report
zebra   12-9-2018 07:33  Karma  +5