Subject: Fuji Building Hong Kong aka My Whore Tour of Asia Part 1!
RockyRockstar
Kinky King

UID 248052
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1743
Posts 96
Karma 1729
Acceptance 274
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-8-2018
Location U.K.
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2018 07:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Building Hong Kong aka My Whore Tour of Asia Part 1!

So I’m currently in HK with work and will be going to Singapore, Bangkok & KL in the next 10 days or so. And what better way to use your free time....and it will also be my virgin monger in HK & Singapore and only my 2nd in KL. Although sadly not off to the greatest of starts.

Date: 2nd September
Name: Don’t know
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, little English
Face: 3.5
Body: 3.5
Skill: 2
Service: 1
GFE: 0
PSE: 0
Price & length of session: HK$500 & 30 mins
Repeat: Nah

So just completed my first ever mongering in HK and, perhaps  it’s the fact I’ve been ‘spoilt’ in BKK, but it was substantially underwhelming.

Landed at 4:30pm and shot through immigration in probably the quickest time ever - exited the plane and was on the 5pm train into town! Checked in to my hotel freshened up and was on my merry way by 7pm.

As it was my first time mongering in HK I had decided on visiting the Fuji Building on Lockhart Rd which i know is well known here. Straight away I could tell it was busy. Shared a lift up with 3 other guys so we all strategically got off at different floors - me 17. Not that it mattered as guys were wondering around everywhere if you want discreteness this ain’t the place for you!

Most doors had the “please wait” sign on my floor but one didn’t so rung the bell..:.and was greeted by a 6/10. Passed so tried again on the floor below but wash rinse repeat. Eventually my 5th door presented a 7/10 so i accepted. 24yo from China with a nice enough face & body. But it was like fucking a robot!

Showered together but just to get me clean - no funny business. Then onto the bed for a bit of the usual nipple kissing (her on me) before on with the rubber for a mediocre at best CBJ. Then cowgirl & missionary sex with her lubing herself up first. Ended with a HJ as I don’t think I would have cum any other way.

No kissing / GFE / PSE / DATY / breast sucking or fingering. For the large I could have been in bed with my mum ffs!   Don’t know if this is par for the course for the Fuji Building or was I just unlucky?

So all in all disappointing but job done and another box ticked. Maybe should try temple street as from what I’ve heard you can potentially get a better service for a third of the cost.

[ Last edited by  RockyRockstar at 3-9-2018 00:46 ]

Recent Ratings
Zodek   6-9-2018 21:51  Karma  +3   Having bad punts is part of the game... worth it when you find a girl worth repeating tho!
aurufc   4-9-2018 16:30  Karma  +5   Its worth doing your research on the Forum for the good Walk-Up regulars.
jeffzeke   4-9-2018 11:57  Karma  +10   par for the course in Fuji unless you get lucky. But thanks for sharing!
batman108   3-9-2018 13:54  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Kinomino   3-9-2018 12:09  Acceptance  +1   They dont let you kiss or lick their breast normally in walk up.
HongSexKong   3-9-2018 11:18  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the sharing!!
bohica   3-9-2018 10:52  Karma  +6   Welcome!!
Petay_1283   3-9-2018 09:12  Karma  +10   congrats! good reports!
bonzainova   3-9-2018 08:58  Karma  +3