Registered 23-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2018 15:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CIM at Luohu Beauty

Thread Subject: Luohu beauty, Shenzhen
Date & Time of Session:  26/07 10pm
Location:  Luohu, 3 level; Guang Sheng International Hotel ★★★
No 1028 Heping Road, along the road going AWAY from Luohu, about 400m from Luohu customs.
Name:  Cant remember.
Link: wc: zaiauni referred to some as MZ Spa and by others as HK Spa.
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  1/5 Village girl with buck teeth.
Body:  2/5 Skinny nubile young thing with A cups
Skills:  3/10 Good tongue
Service: b2b, cat bath, rimming, bbbjcim
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 2/5 for pro CIM
Price & Session Length:  348rmb; 60 minutes 1 pop.
Repeat: Maybe coz curious of how the other reserved girls look like.

Deliberately spent a night at Luohu before my HK romp trip, decided to stay right where the action was, at Guang Sheng Hotel just 5mins walk from Luohu Customs.
The hotel room itself is shit, 90s style 3 star hotel with hard board bed. The type that would give you/her blue-black knees from fucking.
But 3F is where the action is at.
To my dismay when I arrived at around 10pm, the place was totally packed with groups of punters queueing up. Even scarier was the check in process involved registering my passport AND taking a photo, ala customs. I was/am quite worried because this is literally  telling big brother that you have just checked in at an illegal joint. -_-

The main hall is Sauna style, with large massage chairs and huge tv screens. Upon entering, you are led by the floor managers to the shower room, handed slippers a locker key where you deposit your shit, and then given a towel and off to the showers.
Once shower is done, you can opt to use their regular clothes or new packaged one-use clothes for rmb10 (? thereabouts).

Once out of the shower, manager will ask if you have reserved a girl, I didn’t, and was asked to sit down relax and wait, apparently it would take awhile.

I waited close to 30mins, before I thought if I should tip the manager 20rmb to get a girl, problem was there were 2 managers standing behind me, making it a bit of an awkward move. Instead, I asked how long more, and he assured he will arrange for a room+girl soon.

Lo and behold, 5 mins later, I was brought to the room. The journey to the room itself was quite an experience, being led up some stairs, to corridors of the hotel rooms. Seems like 50% of the hotel was split for the massage business, while the other 50% was for hotel guests.

The room itself was very basic, just a bed and dim lights with some towels and an air of debauchery. It wasn’t pleasant, it looked like a lot of those photos of raided rooms that I’ve seen.
Shortly after, my girl knocked and came in. I was disappointed, she was a native guangzhou girl but looked very much like a village girl, dark skinned and bad teeth. Seeing how I probably didn’t have much choice and that I might get a better service from a lesser-looking girl, I went ahead with it.

Whilst this joint has a Sauna-style service on the front, the in-room service is basically a ‘typical’ CIM-shop/BJ-factory style service.
She got out some disinfectant spray and cleaned lb and ass before we started, a sign of good things to come.
A half-assed massage was given at the start, to which I stopped just 2mins in, and she started to body massage me with her A cup breasts, her perky nipples managed to create some sensations, but she also knew she wasn’t well equipped for the task, and went ahead to cat bath me.
Her tongue action was very good, doing little quick, wet flicks as she passed her tongue along my body, licking and sucking my ears furiously.
She then got me on all fours, and got on a weird reverse 69 position, where she was lying on my back with her head at my ass, and began playing with my balls with her tongue, and giving me a very decent rim job. This is exactly why I often value lesser-looking girls to block-buster ones.

Problem with this girl was that she was very chatty. TOO CHATTY.
She kept complimenting about my body, how she really likes me, feels we have a good connection, how good it must feel for my lb to be in her, blah blah blah. (I probably would’ve had a different attitude towards this if she was a stunner.)

Soon after, she got me to flip over to lie down, and she gave the frontal cat bath, licking and suckling on my nips, and moved progressively down to LB which had fallen half asleep from all the manoeuvres I had to do (and also coz I was tired).
BBBJ was wet and thankfully didn’t felt her teeth. Her tongue moved between the tip of the head to shaft, to balls, before engulfing lb in her mouth. Can’t remember if it was Deepthroat because I didn’t want to look at her, but it sure felt good, and I blew my load in her mouth in abit.
Great that she continued twirling her tongue and continuing the bbbj after I blew my load, and didn’t hork or looked disgusted afterwards, and simply spat in the bin.

She told me to wait while she go brush her teeth, that she’ll be back to give me a massage. I told her it’s ok, I’m tired and needed to sleep.
On my way out, back to the showers, still looking like a locker room after a football game, I quickly showered, tipped the locker room boy 10rmb coz he asked for it, and went back up to my room to sleep.

So you guys who’ve visited this place, did you get a hot chick? Was your service experience similar?
I think this place would probably be better experienced in the day where hopefully there are less customers. Don’t go there at night.
And thus concludes my first punt in Shenzhen.

[ Last edited by  lapcheong at 10-8-2018 16:30 ]

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   17-9-2018 22:13  Acceptance  +1   
tutsyroll   23-8-2018 22:33  Acceptance  +1   
Cruzaderhk   13-8-2018 20:02  Karma  +3   
blast77   12-8-2018 06:05  Karma  +7   Excellent
batman108   11-8-2018 03:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
obe   10-8-2018 16:23  Karma  +10   
hotjac   10-8-2018 16:17  Karma  +3   passport & photo ...
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2018 15:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 lapcheong's post

There are some hot ones there, get the 'spa's' WeChat and you can make life simpler by making a reservation with one of them; most have their QR codes displayed.  That said some have photos that are little out of date to downright misrepresentations. Try 128, if she's still there, or 500 if she's fixed her odor. The first one works out and has an athletes tummy with enthusiastic service, the second one you would be proud to take her out to dinner or dancing.

What is disturbing is this place now requesting passport and photo - that wasn't part of the action in late June ...

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 10-8-2018 16:22 ]

Recent Ratings
lapcheong   10-8-2018 16:33  Karma  +4   Cool thanks. I tried adding the agent WeChat but no reply.
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2018 14:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hotjac's post

That is strange of all the places this one was usually the quickest to add you that I had ever seen. What makes it even more intriguing is some of their top girls are taking extended vacations.

Has anyone heard of any major crackdowns happening? I've read Shekou is being put through the wringer ...