Nationality & Language: Chinese (Han), Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5 (very good massage though)
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 900, 1 hr
Repeat: Try another

-----
Hidden Dragon has been reported before, and what others have said rings true.  Location is close to Sanlitun, but can be a little hard to find.  The agent Natalie is very helpful, and guided me in through WeChat.  (The whole appointment was made on WeChat, very simple.)  I had never been there, so I had no particular girl in mind, but did ask for her to wear a uniform -- of which they have several.  The apartment is very clean and safe, and exactly as it looks on the website.  They may only have one bedroom -- it's hard to tell -- but after arriving, the girl greeted me at the door and brought me directly into the bedroom.  At it was hot in Beijing, I took a shower (solo) before starting.  I was also asked if I wanted something to drink, and there was quite a lot of wine available.  I passed after drinking at dinner.

The girl did a great body massage.  She's quite small, with smallish breasts, but still sexy and comfortable.  The massage I had signed up for was body-to-body with BJ.  After the body-to-body part, she asked if I wanted covered BJ or BBBJ.  I appreciated the question, as while most on this forum will take the BBBJ, I tend to go for CBJ in an abundance of caution.  That said, the BJ portion was kind of short and not all that great.  In the end, we finished via HJ, and I cleaned up solo in the shower.

There are a lot of options here, and I understand many of the girls offer FS, although it's not what I'm looking for.  Plus BBBJ is on the menu.  The agent is very friendly and helpful with English skills, so she can get you to the venue and arrange your requests without any problem.  The location is very convenient and clean, although maybe a little hard to find the first time.  I would certainly try again should I go back to Beijing, but perhaps try a different service provider.  Seems there are several available.

Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   8-8-2018 20:05  Karma  +4   Excellent
porkchops   31-7-2018 20:24  Karma  +5   Thanks!
bohica   30-7-2018 19:32  Karma  +5   Crouching Tiger points...
blast77   29-7-2018 14:43  Karma  +8   Excellent
batman108   29-7-2018 14:35  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Mister   29-7-2018 10:57  Karma  +4   Favorable

I am not a "bro", so please don't call me "bro", bro