Reading Access 70
Registered 23-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2018 19:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NP - BOB - YenYen

Date & Time of Session:  11 July 2018 @ 6:30pm
Name:  YenYen
Link: http://go141.com/en/A74551-NP-Ho ... ?ref=Search(region)
Agent: BOB (typed in Chinese)
Nationality & Language: Thai & some English
Face:  2/5 (nothing like the link. Obviously Thai but with a large face)
Body:  3/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $600
Repeat: No

I’ve been meaning to try out the agent BOB in NP for a while but the agent never answers my WhatsApp. But today he did, so I arrange for an appointment with YenYen as the pictures looked inviting. (I know it’s photoshopped but if the looks are just 70% like the picture I’d be happy).

So after work I rushed to NP,  got the room number and proceeded to the room. The door opened and first look and I went “b&s”!!! Okay. She wasn’t the one in the DB link but she was slim and young (the things I do for you bros) so I went in.

Things proceeded as they usually do, undress, she showers with me (no BBBJ), washes my LB. I dry off using this towel which I think is a dish cloth! Oh well. On to the bed, and she came out after a few minutes. Came up and started on the nipples then on to my LB. BBBJ. Less than a minute and it was on with the CD.

She rides me CG and I flipped her and felt her titties. Real. No boob job. Flipped her over on to mish. Then put her ankles next to her ears and started banging. Saw her feet were quite long and her legs had  thin wispy hairs. I thought oh shit, ladyboy? Had a look at her LS and seems to be all fine. Boobs natural. Just a hairy lady. After some pumps and some groans I

She cleaned me up and the it was into the showers for a final clean. Paid her the fees and left.

All in all, nothing to write home about. Bit disappointed about the b&s. Would I try BOB agent again? Maybe not.

Recent Ratings
blahblah777   17-7-2018 16:33  Karma  +3   i like Bob though cause they let me see whats available when u arrive at hotel. Also they always reply and can somewhat ...
Al_Deniro   12-7-2018 15:03  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing man. BOB is not getting my money for sure..
banter141a   12-7-2018 14:05  Acceptance  +4   
jeffzeke   12-7-2018 11:45  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.
frostryder75   12-7-2018 05:14  Karma  +3   Good to know about BOB, thx for following through even though B&S
batman108   11-7-2018 23:15  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks