Karma 696
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2018 18:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] BKK Gems - Dina

With a trip to Singapore trip coming up, I was keen to try one of the stables on sammyboy. After browsing over a few days Dina from BKK took my fancy. I whatsapped bro Jerry and everything was set up with ease.

Damage: $160sgd/2 shots/90 mins

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=694686

Dina is Thai (obviously!) with a cute/innocent face and a fantastic body. Her pics are very accurate of her.

Unfortunately I didn’t really click with her though. Perhaps my expectations were too high. She is advertised as including fk, bbbj and cim.

The session started in the shower together where she washed me and my little bro. There was a bit of fondling but no bbbbj I’m the shower. Onto the bed she gave me a cat bath and what must have been a 15 seconds bbbj and then started reaching for the condom. I let her cap me - to be fair this but I really enjoyed. She is TIGHT. She started cowgirl and then I smashed her doggy until I came. There is a mirror in the room so I was able to watch the action (she was also wearing stockings for me).

In between sessions she let me finger her soft moist pussy and she got very aroused and wet.

Round 2 I really just wanted a bbbj to cim. However she wouldn’t until I had showered again. Annoyingly her housemate was in the shower so she suggested a CBJ instead. That was fine so she capped me and blew me until finish. Her technique was very good with the right amount of suction and depth. Real shame it was a CBJ though.

As soon as I finished she was ready for me to go. Straight in the shower and out I went.

Overall a clinical experience. I tried fk a number of times but was declined. Very mixed session. So much potential. Killer body, good technique, tight pussy but just didn’t click or offer the things I wanted.

YMMV.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Dr.A   29-6-2018 04:45  Karma  +3   
batman108   28-6-2018 01:30  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   27-6-2018 19:44  Karma  +10   good looking gal. This is typical for a busy WG, she has other customers to service that day, so maybe she didn't want ...
blast77   27-6-2018 11:48  Karma  +8   Excellent
UncleDad   26-6-2018 19:17  Karma  +10   At least she was cute.....-tastic. Lol. Also.. for sale of some standardization, suggest to use report format.
halfclover   26-6-2018 18:43  Karma  +8   Great looking girl, shame it didn't quite work out.