Post at 13-6-2018 19:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kitty Miss Spa

Thread Subject: Miss Spa
Date of Session: Week of June 11th
Location: 15-17 Cameron Road, 5th floor, on the left-hand side of the lift TST
Name:  Kitty
Link: http://go141.com/en/A62926-TST-SPA-MissSpa.html?ref=Search(region
Nationality & Language: PRC ONLY MANDARIN.
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5  
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $900 60 minutes, with Nuru HJ only.
Repeat: Spa yes, Kitty maybe....

Went for a repeat after this successful visit:

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... mp;page=1#pid566445

And I must admit, damn bros, word travels fast!!!  During my massage I heard the phone ring for like literally 15 minutes straight, the calls were coming in like a Jerry Lewis telethon!    By the time I walked out there were bros everywhere mulling about.

Anna is out of town, but I wanted to try out some of the other beauties I saw sitting around last time.

I messaged and they said Kimi was available, she looked really cute on the advert.

Unfortunately when I got there, Kimi was busy, like she literally went with a customer a few minutes before I walked in.    Ugh.  They looked around with confused faces.  One girl who answered the door knew a little English, she asked if I wanted her…hmmm..she was alright but not really what I was hoping for…

I felt like an awkward situation with a few girls sitting inside the waiting room, and two girls in the lobby.  One girl looked pretty nice, but she was in the middle of smoking a cig and seemed like she didn’t care less.  Meh, the attitude turned me off, also she would also smell like smoke during the massage, yuck, and just something about smoking in a closed room like that put me off.

There was a pretty girl walking around, but she looked dressed like she was either coming or going very civvy clothes, not in a proper attire to give a massage.

I just started rattling off a few names I remembered that I liked from the advert.  Kimi? “No”, Anna “No”, Sasa? “No”, Dyna? “No”, “Kitty?”  “Kitty?.....Hello Kitty?”  Yes
And she pointed to the girl in the civvy clothes, the girl with the really pretty face.    YES!  Wooho!  All the other girls referred to her as, “Hello Kitty.”

Kitty is a young pretty petite girl.   She is more of a spinner type.  Her breasts aren’t as big as in the pictures, she has small pretty A cup breasts. They are a plump A at that.  Her features match the advert.  She has the small nose, small mouth, and smooth pretty skin. Small hands, feet, soft smooth skin, no imperfections.  She must be quite young.  I found her face gorgeous.   It’s a bit shiny maybe from makeup, but I like her features.  The picture on db must be recent because it matches her nail color and the jeans shorts and tank top are pretty much what she wore, once she changed out of the civvy clothes.

Kitty is a mandarin ONLY speaker.  Not a single word of English and not a single word of Canto.  Zero, zip nada.

For me, despite her incredible looks and my attraction to her, I had no game to build a rapport.  Even the smallest bit of communication was a challenge.

Kitty also seems pretty new.  Part 1 is not her strength.  She gave me a 5-10 minute below average massage.

Thankfully we moved quickly to the nuru bed.  She provided a sheet and a towel on top of the bed, and did some dry play with the balls.  She really focused on the balls quite a bit.
Soon after she got the nuru, surprisingly only her top came off when the nuru started.  After a while, she took her shorts off but LS was not available, the panties stayed on.  I can respect that, hygiene and all.  But I noticed she was really focused on ball and LB play, it was way more of a HJ then a nuru.
She would do a little bit of nuru then move back to HJ.  Kinda disappointing she was trying to finish me off so fast.  I didn’t last too long, and within 30 minutes she popped me off with an HJ.  So much for a 60 minutes session with her.

After we showered separately I asked her for a head massage which was pretty good and she massaged me arms quite nicely.  Soon after I was on my way.  

Would I repeat?  With Miss Spa?  Yes, they seem to have good talent, YMMY but no doubt they are getting attractive PRCs.  With Kitty???  Maybe…

A part of me says absolutely HELL NO!   I spent $900 on a glorified HJ!   She did a few things that I don’t like:  I saw her glance at the clock, she had less than average dry massage skills, she went 70%HJ/30% Nuru, she popped me super early.  And I couldn’t get any chemistry, and had a huge communication barrier.  No gfe.

A part of me still wants to take another crack.  Bros, she’s gorgeous , a young beauty still learning.  Her skin is flawless, and she wasn’t mean or had a bad attitude, we just didn’t connect.  She has such a pretty smile the few times I got her to smile.  

In the end maybe not, one of the mandarin speaking bros will probably have a better shot.  Too bad when such an attractive girl doesn’t have the GFE or customer service skills of some of these other girls.

Oh well, Anna keeps messaged me to see her when she comes back....I've got some potential with that one.  

[ Last edited by  mchk at 13-6-2018 19:19 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
LowKey   18-6-2018 23:50  Karma  +2   
Sherno   16-6-2018 21:28  Karma  +4   
fortune2020   16-6-2018 06:33  Karma  +3   Cute but agree chemistry really matters.
twelve98   14-6-2018 11:58  Karma  +5   great report as always
blast77   14-6-2018 04:23  Karma  +8   Both kitty and xiao K look good
batman108   14-6-2018 00:58  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   14-6-2018 00:55  Karma  +2   Super cute!
frostryder75   13-6-2018 23:05  Karma  +2   wow, she is super cute!!!