Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service:3/5
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  470 hkd for 45 minutes
Repeat: Maybe

I walk into this place and start speaking English to the three girls there. None of them understand what I'm talking about so bros beware. One of the girls guides me to a room and asks me to shower. Her butt isn't as great as I would like it, but her knockers look pretty great in the pink cotton outfit she's wearing, and her makeup doesn't make her look bad at all (but not great, either). It's impossible to get everything you want at a cheap spa like this, of course, and the other girls were too skinny for my tastes, so I went with her.

The room isn't as nice as their sister joint but the massage itself was much better. She even got on my back to do some foot stepping, which I really like, and she spent a lot of time on working my kinks out. This was probably the best massage that I got that wasn't at a legit massage place, so points for that .

Unfortunately the second part of the massage was more mechanical. There was this one part where she rubbed her hands together to get them warm, laced her fingers together, and jacked me off with her hands acting as a 'hole,' but it was more weird than hot. Kudos for the effort though.She didn't take off her clothes either, but let me roam around a bit, and she bent over and sucked at my nipple for the .  If I had to choose between the two spas, I'd pick Vicky because even though her first part massage was worse, the second was more sensual, and we all go to these places for the second part.

After the hour was up, with no clock-watching and even going over time a little bit, she went out and got me a viet coffee. Not bad for an extra. I gave her 500 and told her to keep the change.

Overall, not a bad place for the money at all.

Recent Ratings
Sherno   9-5-2018 14:08  Karma  +3   Awesome
3QOxqK2Liy0t   8-5-2018 14:20  Acceptance  +1   where is the sister shop?
batman108   8-5-2018 00:25  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   8-5-2018 00:18  Karma  +3   Reasonable price / reward
Mister   7-5-2018 23:57  Karma  +5   Jojo plus a cuppa joe, not bad!
UncleDad   7-5-2018 21:26  Karma  +10   Good stuff!
David.youngson   7-5-2018 14:59  Karma  +2   Nice place unless you have super-high expectations