Body:  2/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1200 40 min
Repeat: no

Korea Sana

Decided to have Korean for dinner the other day and got an appointment with Sana.
She is modified with fake tits that still where a bit small and I guess her
lips got a modification also. Still no scar to see. Two big tattoos on front and back.

Her face actually looked a bit male but her pussy lips was hanging out and everything
else looked female, no Adams apple visible so I still think she is a proper girl.
Never seen a hand made pussy though....

Anyway I let her do her thing and we started with a joint shower followed by DFK and a
long powerful BBBJ. Very good technique mostly eye contact and no teeth, lots of DT.
I can seldom finish from a BJ but this time it was really close.
Eventually on came the dom and she started with a energetic CG. Also to close to
most of the time but manage to thing about something boring and continue. When eventually
to close I asked for doggy and worked away looking at her nice tattooed back and nice shaped behind.
Easier to control when you're in charge so I could set the pace myself and eventually   at will.

Back to the shower and dry up with a normal but small towel. No paper crap here.
Tried to ask her how to say Thank you in Korean but she just shrugged.
Her English was pretty good so might not be Korean after all. Don't know don't care.
She told me she was changing hotel the next day and after that her ad disappeared.
She was not up many days..

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HardRocks   18-4-2018 13:21  Acceptance  +1   please advice WeChat account how to contact her
Passthewasabi   28-3-2018 14:48  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   28-3-2018 04:56  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
stinkyfeet   28-3-2018 03:42  Karma  +8