Young and cute girl but poor service - King Hing, Mongkok

Date & Time of Session: 17 Mar, 6PM
Location:  13F, left corridor, first room on right, King Hing, Mongkok
Name:  Lily (from Guangzhou)
Link: Not on DB
Agent: nil
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, Mandarin
Face:  4.0/5 (Sweet young thing)
Body:  4.0/5 (Bcup, tiny pink nipples, light bush, not skinny type, right amount of flesh on her)
Skill: 3.0/5 (Nice cat bath but alright CBJ - BBBJ on offer)
Service: 1.5/5 (Lazy, curt in replies but much better after I told her off)
GFE: 1.0/5 (Resting bitch face, some cuddles at start of deed)
PSE: 0.0/5 (She didn’t bother faking anything)
Price & Session Length:  $450, 25mins
Repeat: No

Really short report cause I’m still feeling jet lagged.

I hated the crowd in Mongkok but missed it after being away in Europe for a while. I heard of he raids at KH and wanted to check out the place myself. Still broken doors in the stairways, and some girls seem cautious when opening the door (floor 9). The entire building was packed to my surprise. Two girls caught my eye, floor 11 who seemed unsure/shy/newbie, and floor 13 the tall and young one. I went with the latter despite her merely giving a weak smile under that resting bitch face look at the door.

She said to strip and shower and she will join me shortly. I complied and took a look at her when she undressed. Perfect young body with tiny pink nipples! She was humming to some Chinese pop song all this while, like in her own world. Shower was a non event as she ran out of body wash after a few pumps. I picked the cleanest looking towel from the stack.. many were black colored lol it’s not funny! She extended her hand for the towel and I had thought she wanted to help me dry off. Fat chance, she grabbed the towel to hang it up so I can jump in bed ASAP and get lost ASAP! “There is a towel on the bed you don’t need to dry off!”

She straddled me and that’s a pretty view. Started with slow catbath which went for 5mins. LB was rock hard. She capped me hastily but the dom broke and she had to put on another one. CBJ was alright and it went on for 5mins. Then she directed me to go on top to start with mish. She was quite tight and it’s a pleasure to see LB slowly enter her pink pussy with just a small bush. I couldn’t have my left hand off her perky tits too. Ahhh youth!

We mished for 5mins or a bit more. She would watch the monitor screens from time to time which was off putting. So far the sex was mediocre but I didn’t want to shoot looking at her black face. I asked to go doggie. She complained s little but I had gone soft when we were in position. She put herself back on the bed again while she told me to figure out the situation myself lol. She was kind enuff to let me rub her pussy and clit with my limp LB though! She asked why it had gone soft so I said her attitude put me off. She was shocked to hear that and countered that she never raised her voice st me and was in fact quite nice already considering what some other bros had received from her! She softened up after his and helped me jack LB to get it hard again. I entered her mish again and focused on shooting asap before time runs out. When she’s this nice, it’s a good cum!

She showered me again and made some casual chat. I gave her the cash but she was still tidying herself and told me to wait so she can see me to the door. Nice ending I must say!

Recent Ratings
batman108   20-3-2018 00:03  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
aurufc   19-3-2018 12:31  Karma  +6   Sympathy Ks
MothToAFlame   19-3-2018 03:01  Acceptance  +3   Nice rally at the end

i'm hungry