Acceptance 124
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-4-2015
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2018 08:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
IM BACK (the 22nd)

Hi bro's,

Long time no post. I haven't been active in this forum for almost 2 years.

The reason that I didn't punt anymore is because I started to doing pickup civies. The pickup world opened my eyes on how to approach girls and I had great time with civies in the last 2 years. I even had a relationship for 7 months.

This time I want to tell you guys THAT IM BACK for some punting action Im going to hong kong the 22nd and will stay there for 20 days. Long enough to unleash myself

The reason that I want to punt again is that I've missed the action and I want to keep it simple with no drama instead of picking up civies in hk with no guarantee for succes.

So I want to ask you bro's what is the latest intel of the walkups. Is King Hing and Fuji still the best place to do walkups or are there other places that have better quality now? Do you guys have a special recommdations on a wg?

I know I should read the latest reports but Im afraid that I dont have that much time read them all before I go to HK. I just want to the know the places and go straight to business when im in HK without figuring out which places I should go or consider. So any help is welcome.

Thank you guys for reading, your comments will be appriciated.

Cheers

PS: I will also go to Singapore for 3 days and 1 day Macau during my stay in HK. Any recommendations for that places?

Recent Ratings
batman108   12-3-2018 11:12  Acceptance  +2   Have fun
godlikeman
Musky Member

UID 162428
Digest Posts 0
Credits 103
Posts 30
Karma 101
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2018 09:17  Profile P.M. 
King Hing and Fuji are still good. King Hing is now filled with russians, thai and mainland chinese when comparing to 2 years ago, but still they have the whole building.
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2018 09:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 roasted's post

Singapore, go to Brix.  Lots of stunners.  Could also go to Orchard Towers, Ipanema Club.  Mostly full of Viets.  Many hanging outside of OT too.  Cant go wrong