Nationality & Language: Mainland, Cantonese, Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 45mins BBBJ, CIM
Repeat: Maybe

I wanted to check out if any new talent had come into the Kwong Yam Building, as I live in Tai Po.  I found May, who I don't remember seeing in Kwong Yam.  She had a really cute smile and said "lease come in, I haven't had a customer all day!"  I walked, she asked if it was cold outside.  I said I was use to the cold.  She asked if I was from abroad as my Cantonese had a slight accent.  I told her I was from Scotland and I relocated to HK for work.  We chatted as we undressed and got washed.  May was really interested in Scotland.  She asked if I liked her figure.  As she thinks that she is fat.  I assured her that she is very fit.  She gave me a peck on the lips and pushed me onto her bed.  She proceed to give me a catbath and a BBBJ.  She put a coat on my LB and asked if I wanted to kick things off missionary.  I said "why not"  She told me that missionary is her favourite position.  I played and sucked on her boobs before fucking her.  She wrapped her legs around my waist and encourage me to really give it to her.  Which I obliged!  After a few minutes we switched to doggy.  Then finished things off cowgirl.  I sucked on her boobs as she rode me!  She giggled the entire time!   I shot my load into her a few minutes later    She held my head between her boobs.  "You really like suck on my boobs don't you?"  she asked.  I replied by sucking on her boobs again!     She laughed and stroked my hair as I suckled on her nipples.  She gave me a kiss when I stopped sucking on her boobs.  We cleaned up and chatted for a bit about the weather in HK.  She didn't like the cold and dry weather.  She noticed that the palms of my hands were quite dry and recommended that I start using moisturiser.  I said my dry palms are probably due to a soap allergy, as the soap in public restrooms aren't that good.  We continued chatting as we dried off and got dressed.  I paid her, she gave me a hug and asked me to come back soon.

Recent Ratings
hamshams   6-2-2018 13:03  Karma  +3   Does she look like her profile pics? Full bush or partially shaved?
batman108   5-2-2018 11:23  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
austin821   5-2-2018 05:05  Karma  +5   Would be keen if the are real. Cheers
Mister   4-2-2018 21:03  Karma  +4   How closely does she resemble her db pics? Is her kitty shaved?
Freelancer   4-2-2018 20:31  Karma  +5   Favorable
ernieb
Kinky King

UID 65030
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1662
Posts 313
Karma 1643
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2018 23:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CIM? But you said she rode you and you shot in her?

I wonder if it’s her photos on the DB. I’d travel to Tai Po for her

i'm hungry
soundwave (SuppaJizzaFighter2)
Master Mongerer

UID 142647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6555
Posts 469
Karma 6502
Acceptance 1062
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2018 14:52  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ernieb at 4-2-2018 15:11
CIM? But you said she rode you and you shot in her?

I wonder if it’s her photos on the DB. I’d travel to Tai Po for her

Sorry wrote this on my phone again.  Guess I didn't fully edit the intro data again
HKbuns
Nookie Newbie

UID 230230
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 20
Karma 14
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2018 15:01  Profile P.M. 
Dang, she's hot. Though she definitely does not look 30s. How accurate do you rate the photos in the link?

Also, still new here, so what's the difference between whole package and the options?

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   9-2-2018 23:19  Acceptance  -1   Fucking hell dude. Stop replying to every single thread with nothing of substance.