Subject: [USA][New York] Flushing - Same place, but crappy service
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:20. 
kingstada
Kinky King

UID 173083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1035
Posts 125
Karma 1023
Acceptance 243
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2018 13:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][New York] Flushing - Same place, but crappy service

Name: Lily
Link: wechat
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: china/mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 - she has a little pudge
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 120 + 20 tip = 140
Repeat: no

Finally decided to do some grocery shopping but wanted to stop by one of my favorite spots first. Saw a new girl was posted from Beijing and decided to take a gamble. Like this spot as oppose to others because the apartment is clean and usually when I go there's no one waiting, and more importantly, no bouncer or other guys standing around outside the bedroom. It's always this old lady and she is ALWAYS cooking something when I go. I haven't gone awhile (at least 3-4 months), but she remembered me.

anyways, turns out the girl wasn't what i expected. I should have known given the picture they used to advertise was HIGHLY fake :\.  I decided to give her a try anyways hoping that her service was good. She was very close and personal, which threw me off a bit. I think she said something in mandarin that I smell good so maybe thats why she was giving me so many hugs. I would have appreciated it more if she was prettier, but i just played along anyway.Off the shower I go, but this was the first time I was taking a shower by myself! She was taking a piss while I was taking a shower, which for me, was already a turn off. If she was a taking a shit, I would have stormed out of there.

In bed, she seemed to be a kisser but I tried not to reciprocate. I gave her a 4/5 for GFE even though she wasn't MCOT, but she was the first girl to be so "intimidate" if you will. She did the usual cat bath, but didnt give me a CBJ

Finally she caps me and starts riding me. I decided to quickly flip her to missionary and just end it there. For the after shower, she goes in with me but I was washing myself. Paid and even though her service was not good, I still tipped because she seemed like a nice person. Not a great story to write about, but I thought I share that not all flushing punts are great. This is my 2nd bad one. Will try again soon to redeem this one.

[ Last edited by  kingstada at 4-2-2018 13:55 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
nyctohkvacation   12-10-2018 04:59  Karma  +5   
davidlee   13-2-2018 09:17  Karma  +4   Looks kind of malaysian than chinese
Axnman68   9-2-2018 13:35  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   6-2-2018 12:46  Karma  +5   thanks for sharing
Jade_moon   6-2-2018 02:17  Karma  +3   
ShiroRyu   4-2-2018 21:27  Karma  +4   
Weelock   4-2-2018 14:09  Karma  +5   Favorable
batman108   4-2-2018 13:41  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
bohica   4-2-2018 13:26  Karma  +5   Buyer's Remorse?!? Been there, done that...