Name : Karina
Ethnicity: Korean
Link: http://moonwaitingvip.com/8519-2/
Face: 5
Body: 4
GFE: 5
Price : $260 CAD (60 minutes)
Repeat: YES

Hello fellas, it's been forever since I posted, hope everyone's been well.
I was in Canada for a business trip recently and had a free night with nothing to do, so the obvious thing is... I was originally going to go with a different agent but they were both slightly rude and also agonizingly slow to respond, so I went with Moonwaiting and boy am I glad that I did. Contacting them was easy enough, calling them (it's a Chinese operator strangely enough, they could speak english passably but Chinese made it far easier.) They have a ton of different locations, with specific girls located at each one. I chose Karina because #1 she looked really good in the pictures and more important, I'm lazy and it was right in he downtown area.   

Getting there was easy enough, they directed me to the apartment building which is actually nice and pretty upscale. I found the apartment easily enough and once Karina invites me in, I was momentarily taken aback. I had expected a decent looking girl from the pictures, but she is legitimately VERY pretty. 100% probability the product of the infamous surgeons in South Korea, but I instantly was very turned on. Her body isn't fully accurately reflected in the pictures as there is a slight bit of baby fat on her, but definitely still a very nice bod. She invites me in, and helps me undress. It seemed almost robotic and surgical at first which made me a bit concerned. She invites me to the shower, where she washes me pretty thoroughly, including my backside area, which was foreshadowing an experience that I haven't had but was pretty interested to try She then gently asks "blowjob?" with a smile. Who was I to refuse?   Surprise number 1 was how well she does it. I have an above-average sized LB which she took down entirely, a trait that most WGs don't have or are unwilling to do. We head to the bedroom, where we lay down and she gently hugs me. Looking at her gorgeous face turns me on instantly, but I relax and let her lead. She comments on how handsome she thinks I look, and how she likes me. Then she proceeds to kiss me, with some LFK for a few minutes. Eventually she asks if I "like 69?" While the thought of sticking my mouth where countless punters have stuck other members before  would usually deter me, this time I couldn't resist DATY to her cleanly shaven LS. After a few minutes of complete ecstasy, she then proceeds to cap LB and starts in CG position. Watching her bounce up and down with her gorgeous face was so overwhelming that I popped almost instantly, lasting all of maybe 2 minutes

She cleaned me off deftly and just lay there with a demure smile, waiting for me to decide where I wanted to do next. I proceeded to kiss her, and LFK slowly turned into DFK, which was surprise number 2. Within a minute I'm ready to go, and I'm instantly hard and ask her to re-cap me. We start off with CG for a good 5 minutes before she gets a bit tired and asks for me to get on top, which I'm glad to oblige. I start off gently and slow, but then proceed to ramp it up. At this point, she is moaning with genuine pleasure, and her face with her eyes closed in ecstasy is possibly one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Her face looks startlingly close to that of Arden Cho's, who happens to be one of my celebrity crushes. We rotate among several positions and she's not watching the clock or trying to rush me to finish at all. The entire experience is one of the most GFE I've ever experienced, but YMMV. I loved watching her face react with pleasure to every thrust, and finally after half an hour after building up towards a crescendo I finally We lay there for a bit, with her tired out but having not uttered a single complaint the entire time. Finally, I got up and we both headed to the shower. She helped me wash up again, and then helped me dress.   

Overally, one of the best experiences I've had punting. I particularly love GFE-types and Karina was very accommodating. Alas, my trip came to an end the next day as I headed back to NYC. Great way to start the year however.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
UncleDad   16-1-2018 20:47  Karma  +4   Hot-tastic
stinkyfeet   15-1-2018 20:31  Karma  +8   
liveabroad9   15-1-2018 12:11  Karma  +3   Sweet!
Explorer1   15-1-2018 03:16  Karma  +2   Moonwaiting, my favourite
hkpunter999   14-1-2018 23:59  Karma  +6   I almost used the same service! I should have! NICE!
batman108   14-1-2018 13:01  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   14-1-2018 12:33  Karma  +8   she looks hot!
obe   14-1-2018 07:43  Karma  +10   Great report
JJJ37   14-1-2018 07:07  Karma  +5