Reading Access 50
Registered 31-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2017 14:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ka Yan - SW

Date & Time of Session:  10th October
Name:  Ka Yan
Link: http://go141.com/en/A23742-SW-Ma ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  600 a pop
Repeat: Maybe

Been reading about Ka Yan for a while and am curious about her famous WBBBJ. Was in the area and called her up. Smooth booking and arrived.

She is a quiet girl, at least to me but very attentive and meticulous. Hop into the shower and she washed me very thoroughly. She gives me a soapy BM before initiating the WBBBJ. It was as nice as the other bros say.  Just enough suction and contact and my LB woke up in a big way. About two minutes of WBBBJ later, we dried off and onto the bed.

I lie down on my front and she puts her entire weight on me. She's not a big girl, probably around 5' 2" with nicely enhanced C-cups and a nice big booty. Her skin was the highlight for me, she was super soft. I bet getting a nuru massage from her would've been amazing but too bad she doesn't offer that.

After a thorough cat bath and some teasing, I was ready to go. After the flip, she carries on for a bit before engulfing LB into her mouth for a round of BBBJ. Again, great pacing and suction. She asked if I want FS or CIM, I decided on FS. Cap on and start with CG before changing into mish. She initiated DFK but it was too aggressive, she simply sticks her tongue out and all you can do is to suck on it, which is rather strange. Not a lot of connection there. Unfortunately, I can feel the dom sliding off and I immediately pulled out and fished the dom back out. This little break broke my momentum and LB starts to lose interest. She suggested a CIM finish which I quickly agreed.

Cap off and a simple wipe down before she engulfs LB again and a heavenly BBBJ ending with I unloaded a week's worth into her warm welcoming mouth. She kept on going for another half a minute and I have to stop her to prevent peeing into her mouth.

As other bros have noted, she is professional and gets the job done. A nice girl all in all. Treat her well.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   28-10-2017 01:12  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks