Acceptance 67
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2017 03:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Malaysia] Johor Bahru - New York Spa

Date & Time of Session:  End Sept around 1pm
Location:  Up a spiral staircase from the ground floor of New York Hotel in Johor Bahru
Name:  Hmmm...forgot (number is 181)
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese. No mandarin. Basic basic english.
Face:  3/5
Body: 1/5 (small negligible boobs and her tummy seems to stick out more than her breasts. Hah)
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  228 ringgit around 50+usd
Repeat: not the provider. Yes to the place.

Im usually quite lucky and get good service for my punts. Guess im on a downward trend....bish
The king of all spas in Johor Bahru (Jb) is VIP spa but i wanna try out some other spas with locals and thus i went with new york spa.
Once entering the spa, the manager will explain the service provided, facilities that can be used and if you would wanna add a little extra for a proper massage. They will open some little safebox thereafter for ya to put your valuables and assign you a tag which will be worn around ya wrist.
Locals are $238 while vietnamese are $228 per 45 min session.
The tag will be used as your personal locker key and you can place ya bags and clothing in the locker and change into their spa attire.
A very decent buffet spread and drinks are provided at the spa and you can gorge yourself before or after your session.

The manager will come around while you are having your meals/drinks in the cafetaria and ask what kind of girls you will prefer. No line up here and you can only inform on your preference. I asked for cute and good service... but i guess he misconstrued me. Did not want to wait for the locals to come in as i was kinda in a rush.
Was brought to a nicely furnish room thereafter (standing shower, no massage table, mirrors at the side of the bed) and he informed that i can change the girl if she is not to my fancy... i should have done so... too bad.

Anyways a short while later, this young looking girl in a white spaghetti top and denim shorts opened the door and smiled at me. Boobs looked small but i guess it would be fine. She looked amiable and i thought it may be a fun punt.
We proceeded to strip and i noticed that her breasts were really small. I think my manboobs were bigger. Hah!
Normal shower with nothing worth mentioning and we were off to the races. She proceeded to lick and suckle on my nips and proceeded south where she gave me a bbbj and fondled my balls with her hands. The back of her head was facing me and i could only enjoy the view of her taking LB from the side mirrors beside the bed.
Once LB was all ready, she got up...took a condom and proceeded to cap me..alas, LB seemed to lose his turgidness (must be due to the punt just 11hrs ago at another venue in Jb)
She dutifully resumed the sucking... with some teeth this time though and slowly but surely got me hard enough and she jumped on. She was hardworking here and rode me for quite a while before getting off and lay down on her back. Pumped her missionary but it was at this moment (with both her legs in the air) that i reallized that her tummy looks bigger than her breasts and i told her to flip over instead for my favourite position.
Pumped her for a good 10+ mins here with perspiration dripping. no complains from her but i could feel that LB aint gonna pop as this was my 2nd punt in like 11hrs and i slipped LB out of her wet pussy.
She actually thought i was done and took the condom out and proceeded to hug me whilst lying down and wanted to sleep. Come on... no sperm in the condom. Didnt she realize that? I told her i havent released and proceeded to put her hand on LB and told her to jerk me off. At least she didnt complain and did her due dilligence and brought me to completion.
Once done, she cleaned up and once again hugged and rested her head on my shoulder. Said her hands were sore from the jerking and i gave her a hand massage while we chatted a little.

Showered again thereafter and she gave me a peck on the cheek before directing me back to the cafetaria.

A decent punt and i guess i would be back for the food and local options.

Malaysia is a great place to punt though its not exactly legal with many spas and places always experiencing police raids. It is cheap though.

Have fun!

Recent Ratings
blast77   3-10-2017 15:57  Karma  +5   Thanks
LeoCan   3-10-2017 11:51  Karma  +6   
Mister   3-10-2017 04:36  Karma  +4   Amiable chick. Good detailed report
batman108   3-10-2017 04:24  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Dr.A   3-10-2017 03:56  Karma  +4