Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2017 12:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
trying out the new Little Lucky SPA

Date & Time of Session: sept 13 2017 afternoon
Location: http://go141.com/en/A59325-TST-S ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
name: LINDA (shes the girl in white that shows her face)
Nationality & Language: PRC, mandarin
Face:  7.5/10   much better in person
Body:  6/10 not much in boobs department
GFE: not sure what to give /10    (explained below)
Skill: Part 1: 7/10, Part 2: 4/10
Price:  800hkd for 60 minutes with saran wrap
Repeat: no as of now but who knows

Mixed feelings about this place. Lets start off with the Venue and mamasan. The place is new and thus newly renovated. Sugar was scattered all over the god damn room due to superstition ( i thought it was sand lol)  Mamasan is nice and not too old (30- early 40ish) She is touchy and is generous with hugging and getting her tits all over you (they were softer and larger than Linda's) They are currently doing a grand opening promotion for $400 (1hr tips incl) I thought so myself for 400 its better than me jacking off myself so why the hell not! There were 2 girls available, linda and amy. Amy looked pretty bad so i decided to go with Linda.

Linda is roughly 160 cm tall with  A - B tits. Shes been in the industry for some time in China so i was expecting good things. She came in and asked which plan i was gonna go for. i said $400 and asked what else is on the menu. She expressed that shes sad right off the bat and told me theres $800 (60min +BJ) and $1200(90mins +BJ). While my brain was still in control, i told myself $400 is obviously the better deal and settled with the $400 plan.

Massage was great and she was talkative. She said she doesn't love it there and that she has stopped being a masseuse for a while in China. She needed money and thought HK was a safer option. She asked me how other massages places in hk work (charges etc) After that, she said she has never given a BJ for work before and at that point LB took over and said blow me! she was happy about the switch and started teasing. Thats when things went downhill. Never! NEVER EVER LET LB DO THE THINKING. She said something in mandarin which i wasn't exactly proficient in. Something about getting something for the BJ. i thought to myself, sure do/ get whatever u want and give me that BJ. Turns out to be 2 tiny sheets of saran wrap. NOT COOL ! this is hk ! no one uses that stuff! This was a first for me and it felt like a wet plasticbag clinging onto ur skin. I told her if shes scared of std then saran wrap isnt gonna help. she looked genuinely shocked. mental note to self: you for real??????? I was hoping she just take it off and blow me like normal ppl. NOPE! it scared her shitless. LB went soft while still in her mouth (first time ever). She asked me if i was upset. At that point i was just like whatever but she said she wanted to please me and have me leave a happy man. She lied down next to me and cuddled for a little while she finished me off with hj. so GFE? ya maybe... ones from highschool that think kissing gives them babies? lol

I ended up giving her the $800 and i was in the room for roughly 80mins

Recent Ratings
whatsnext   29-11-2017 05:50  Acceptance  +1   Thanks. Sarang wrap is not something I want to try.
professuser   15-9-2017 21:40  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   15-9-2017 01:20  Karma  +5   Thanks! Had a saran wrap BJ once (just one layer though), managed to cum, but not something I'm going to want to repeat ...
MothToAFlame   15-9-2017 01:09  Karma  +3   
mchk   14-9-2017 15:01  Karma  +2   
blast77   14-9-2017 13:21  Karma  +5   Plastic wrap, please no.
blast77
Throbbing Titan

UID 51432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4454
Posts 316
Karma 4422
Acceptance 636
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2017 13:23  Profile P.M. 
Plastic wrap,
Happened to me in FS sauna for AR.

And worst of it, a qq girl In SH took that out wanting to use it not only for BJ, but also for ML

♬Ain't asking you for nuthin'
I'm just giving up somethin'
If you got the price
If you the price yeah yeah
Street walking woman
Street walking  woooman"♬
david_r1
Lustful Lord

UID 36288
Digest Posts 0
Credits 549
Posts 83
Karma 544
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2017 15:05  Profile P.M. 
@blast77
saran wrap ML sounds interesting. I wonder if she ever had to fish it back out. I felt nothing under those 2 layers of saran wrap. Not even the warmth of the mouth.

after a series of these lackluster massage, my neck is still in pain from sitting in front of a computer all day. LB is unsatisfied and my wallet is crying. I used to go to this lady ( 40ish +) that was not very well maintained but gets all the jobs done perfectly for $400 90mins in MK but now that shes gone i have no one to turn to. She gives the best HJ, who knows how many dicks she has played with in her career. lol

If anyone knows any places/ lady that gives excellent head/neck massages hit me up. Thanks!