Body: 4/5 -Big tits and phat ass for a Korean
Face: 3/5
Service: 4/5 - Very eager to please  
Skill: 4/5 - Great BBBJ and knows how to back that ass up
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price: 260 USD/hour
Repeat: Maybe

I was interested in Alexa's big selling point.  Her tits.  I submitted all the necessary information to the booker and set up for an appointment the next day.
2call system and booker gave me the apt number when I arrived at the complex.

On first impression, I was impressed with her tits.  Her body however, was greatly enhanced from photoshop.  She has more curves than a country round.
She gave me a quick peck and asked me to remove my shoes.  She then ushered me to her bedroom.  In there, she begin to shine and started a great DFK.  She undressed me as we continue to look lips and we continue into the bathroom.  She offered me some mouthwash and we both gargle.  Her skills in the shower was good as she knew how to use both her assets to keep me interested in exploring her body.  A quick bbbj and we both dried off.

I waited for her on the bed and she came at me like she hasn't seen a cock in a couple of hours.  She took my lil bro and gave me a very sloppy BBBJ.  Once in a while, she uses her hands but I wasn't paying attention as I kept my eyes closed.  After about 10 minutes she moved her body for me to check out her kitty and I gave some licks.  Those few licks turned into full-on munch-athon with her quivering.  

She put on a cover and mounted me cowgirl.  Slow entrance and followed by faster thrusts as we picked up pace.  I motioned for her to be on all fours as I wanted to see her use her ass.
As she got down, my lil bro got even harder and I quickly entered her from behind.  I pounded her slowly but she soon fucked back at me.  I cupped her tits, looked at us going at it from a mirror and lost it.....   into the cover.

A lame massage and she soon tried for a 2nd wind with bbbj.  I got hard, she got a cover and I entered her mish.  Soon her legs were wrapping me and urged me to blow my 2nd shot and I did.

I was drained and we rested for 5 minutes.  We both showered quickly and I gave her another kiss goodbye.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   12-9-2017 12:58  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
rwong   10-9-2017 20:33  Karma  +3   I'll Hit that anytime. But for 260, Its a little too much for me. Im poor
porkchops   8-9-2017 16:43  Karma  +5   Thanks!
paladin310   8-9-2017 15:27  Karma  +4   (-1) for using ghettospeak in a review ("back that azz up")
mchk   8-9-2017 13:39  Karma  +2   
obe   8-9-2017 13:35  Karma  +8   
LeoCan   8-9-2017 11:45  Karma  +5   
Petay_1283   8-9-2017 11:38  Karma  +6   tks