Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:    4/5
Service:  4/5
GFE:   3/5
PSE:  4/5
Price & Session Length:        $2000 total  
Repeat:         yes please       

Ok, first post coming up… have been keeping an eye on the forum for a while and is time to contribute…

I come to Hong Kong 2 – 3 times a year on business and have indulged in the company of quite a number of ‘friendly’ girls over the last 5 years or so. This report is on my last trip as it is the freshest in my mind.

So I arrived in HK after a long flight and checked in to my hotel. To jet lagged to sleep, I decided to head down to the bar which from the foyer when I checked in seemed to be pumping, loud music and a few hotties sitting in the window.
The bar was quite full, loud live music playing so I found a seat just out in the lounge area rather than in the main bar. There was quite a lot of talent in the bar, I just sat back watching it all happen for a while trying to get the lay of the land. Finished my second beer and decided to head outside for a smoke… as I waited for the lift down 2 tall slender girls got in the lift at the same time also heading out for a smoke. We struck up a conversation outside in the carpark, they were pretty up front with their intentions… told me for   $3000 they would both be mine for an hour.

My reply was $3K was a bit too much, told them I was tired and was going to have one more drink then off to bed. I headed back to the bar while they stayed outside together. 5 minutes later they come back in the bar, come and sit beside me and talk me into getting them a drink each… fast forward an hour and a few more drinks and I’m definitely falling into their honey trap… how about $2500 the blonde asks, pushing her tits a bit closer to my face… $2000 I reply, they look at each other, nod, and off we go up to my room…
So here I am, 2 hot Russians in my room. We all begin stripping each other off and head for the shower, a bit tight for all of us in there at once but after I was clean I had one girl sucking my cock while waiting for her turn in the shower, as soon as the darker haired one was out she swapped places, down on her knees sucking and licking my balls.

We moved into the bedroom, 2 mouths on my cock while I lay back on the bed loving it and watching them work. Time to fuck me the dark haired one said… she slipped a dom on with her mouth and lay back, leg’s apart. I eased in and started pumping, meanwhile my blonde friend is biting my neck telling me not to forget about her… fuck no, I said, so pulled out of her friend and told her to swap places… after just a couple of minutes going at the blondie I was about to blow so pulled out again. I spun her over and fucked her from behind as hard as I could, my dark haired friend got down underneath and started squeezing my balls and that about sent me over the edge… Im gonna blow I told them… whipped off the dom and   over blondies ass while her friend kept pumping my balls.

All in all, was pretty good time for everyone I think… we all cleaned up and showered, they left and I crashed out on the bed.

Will definitely be checking in to the same hotel next time, or at least visiting Hari’s bar for a drink.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   4-11-2017 07:32  Karma  +8   great value!
Weelock   15-9-2017 11:15  Karma  +4   2K Cheap for 2 Russians good job
heymikey   14-9-2017 04:33  Karma  +3   Well done!!! In 25 years of HK punting I never had much luck getting a bargain at Hari's. I think it's because I alway ...
polasken   10-9-2017 06:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
isaacdeweyliu   9-9-2017 18:54  Karma  +2   Damn! sounds amazing!
mchk   8-9-2017 13:15  Karma  +5   Excellent
twiceAweek   8-9-2017 11:43  Karma  +5   thanks for your first report, 2 Russians for 2K is fantastic !
porkchops   7-9-2017 13:54  Karma  +5   Thanks and welcome!