Subject: Real Captains go through the Red Sea as well- Taiwanese ocean of Love.....
dabrat
Carnal Conqueror

UID 43469
Digest Posts 0
Credits 380
Posts 66
Karma 376
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2017 15:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Real Captains go through the Red Sea as well- Taiwanese ocean of Love.....

Date: Friday 1 September 2017- time: from 6pm till 11pm
Place: Singapore
Cost: 300 SGD

So I had to fly over to Singapore for business and during my flight I was scrolling to my phonenumbers and come across a number of a Taiwanese lady that I hooked up a long time
ago in Taipei but she moved to Singapore. So upon landing I quickly dropped her a text to see if she still was in SG and if she still remembered me.

Soon enough I got a text back that she was happy that I was in SG and would love to see me, but not sure if her schedule would allow ( she also has a partime job at the airport)
During that day and evening we texted back and forth and she confirmed me she could come over and see me after work, but only if I treated her to a nice meal as well...

No problem...vamonos, lets go and we agreed.

Then the next day early morning she texted me, that she just got her period and if I still wanted to see her......I really wanted to see her as beside being a very nice and sexy looking lady
(I really love her sexy eyes and she has a amazing body She is also really fun to be with.
I texted her back, no problem just come and we will have fun!!

So around 6pm she arrived at my hotel and she looked amazing, we dropped her stuff in my room and kissed abit and then headed out to have a bit of food close by the hotel.
She wore a low top, which shows off her perky breast- they are not very large, but very firm and perky!
I dont know what it is with Taiwanese woman, but in my experience they have one off the best breast, unbelievable firm and squasable as helll....

So they more we talked during food, they more I kept thinking I really wanna fuck her, but she got her period. Personally I dont really care as I still do it protected anyway and if it doesntssmell to bad....But I wasnt not sure she would be into it....

After food we walked back to the hotel and start lying on the bed and kissing a bit.....now at this time I already had made up my mind that I didnt care about she having her period
I was soo horny, I really wanted to have sex....so I start kisisng her all over and noticed a spot she got really excited on, soo I went to town on that spot...and YES-Jackpot..
soon enough she whispered in my ears if I had condoms....! we have a lift off!
I quickly grabbed the condoms and when walking back to the bed, she was on her knees and continued to kiss me and slowly start taking of my shirt, pants etc and start giving me a amazing blowjob...
The woman still has braces...but really know how to use her tongue and lips....she went on for a while and made me hard very quick..some good DT action as well.

Now this is a bit funny and I didnt realise it at the time, but once I was hard I moved her on her back lying down and I wanted to lift her skirt...when I did this I saw she didnt wore any underwear. I didnt think about it too much at the time, but later I thought, how would she do this with her period??? Can be pretty messy right....

Anyway I had a easy acces and start fucking her like a mad men, throw her legs in the air, around my shoulder, down again, spreading, lifting her up- Got to love this petite asian ladies right??
She then wanted to change to cow girl, which gave me a opportunity to rest a bit ;-) and then we finished doggystyle. At that position I can pretty much control it, but I knew from my previous encounter with her that I would be smart to cum at the same time as her.....

Outtake of discussion with her on previous encounter.:

Me: Do you like it more fast or slow?

Her: I dont care about the foreplay so much, its all about the fuck...!

Me: Ok good to know, but would you like that to be fast/hard or slow all Rico Suave...

Her: I just want to cum, thats it!! and if I cum I want to stop and take a rest...

So with this in mind, I knew to make sure to cum when she would be, so Doggy was best as I can easily control when to come...we ended up coming at the same time and rested for a bit.
Soon enough I started fondling her and felt my dick getting hard again...so I went to her sweet spot and she was ready to go again!
We almost did the same repertoire again, it just lasted a bit longer as my dick was not as sensitive anymore. After we done and we washed up, she plugged her VG, so I knew there wouldnot be a round 3.

We cuddled and hugged a bit and then she left back home as she had to work early morning.
Overall she is a amazing Girl, very straight forward and too the point and she just wants to have fun. I gave her 300 SGD, which she told me was a bit too much, but I asked
her to come by taxi, so I wanted to pay her taxi as well.

I will be seeing her again when I get back to SG

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   5-9-2017 17:01  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Mister   5-9-2017 13:15  Karma  +8   Excellent report and pix
obe   5-9-2017 12:34  Karma  +10   Thanks
blast77   4-9-2017 21:17  Karma  +5   Nice one
Atan1   4-9-2017 11:29  Karma  +4   Excellent
wolfy187   4-9-2017 09:29  Karma  +4   
austin821   4-9-2017 05:41  Karma  +5   
bdqnghi   4-9-2017 04:07  Acceptance  +1   
headcheck   4-9-2017 02:11  Karma  +5   The seas get choppier 2nd day onwards Capt.
JJJ37   3-9-2017 23:59  Karma  +6   
twfun   3-9-2017 23:18  Karma  +3   If she comes back to Taiwan let me know. haha. Thanks for the report! Very good!
porkchops   3-9-2017 22:08  Karma  +4   Thanks!
ramont   3-9-2017 19:26  Karma  +5   Yeah, hard to believe she's running around without panties during period, probably a lie.
joey88   3-9-2017 18:43  Acceptance  +5   Thanks
yodelingyordle   3-9-2017 16:02  Acceptance  +1   
chiahal
Kinky King

UID 103435
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1129
Posts 70
Karma 1123
Acceptance 120
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2017 17:57  Profile P.M. 
Interesting.  I think I have chatted with her on the seekingarrangement app.  Does she go by Sherry?
dabrat
Carnal Conqueror

UID 43469
Digest Posts 0
Credits 380
Posts 66
Karma 376
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2017 19:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 chiahal's post

No I know her under another name, but I know her from a way back, but from a similar type of site, so she might be on that one as well. But I tend not to ask much on what they do etc, as she is pretty private...